Discussion: Paul Ryan Dismisses Latest FBI Findings: Clinton 'Plays By Her Own Rules'

23 Likes

Doesn’t matter what you say Paulie.
You’re not only inconsequential, you’re eminently expendable.
Adios MF.

10 Likes

Hey Eddie, by Wednesday, you will receive stunning news that the sane (vast?) majority of the US electorate is okay with HRC “playing by her own rules”, particularly when she’s fighting amoral a-holes like you and your so-called party.

20 Likes

"Regardless of this decision, the undisputed finding of the FBI’s investigation is that Secretary Clinton put our nation’s secrets at risk and in doing so compromised our national security. She simply believes she’s above the law and always plays by her own rules," Ryan said in a statement released shortly after Comey’s letter was publicized.

Someone should ask him if he accepts the ‘some people say’ viewpoint that exclaims that she should be locked up.

“Fortunately, the American people have the opportunity to ensure Secretary Clinton never gets her hands on classified information again,” the speaker continued.

Carter Page, Paul Manfort, Alfa Bank…

“Let’s bring the Clinton era to an end by voting for Donald Trump on Tuesday.”

Holy shit, Ryan just said ‘Tom Dibble’s’ name…

9 Likes

I wonder what ‘Kitty’s son’ has to say about Comey’s announcement.

2 Likes

I heard that HRC is a very good lawyer and being the risk taker she is, it is no wonder when she pushes the envelope, she will go all the way to the line and knows where not to cross it to remain legal. Ryan and all the boys in Congress have always done this. There are policy rules and the game is to get around them legally when you want the upper hand in something. The standards common people are expected to follow are often not the same rules politicians follow because they have “juice.” I don’t think Hillary ever committed sabotage or espionage with the emails–too clever as seen by the long, expensive investigations that produced nothing. Not even Wikileaks attest that foreigners got her emails. (Maybe because she didn’t use gov’t system.)She also cares about people too much to hurt people like Trump does. I’ve always thought the emails were not a story.

But Chaffetz and Ryan want to look important and act like they are doing something in Congress. I am going to have to research what they have accomplished because nothing comes to mind. I don’t care if Trump extinguishes them after the election because they aid and abetted him at our expense.

12 Likes

Sounds like an endorsement, or would be if HRC were a guy. Ladies must play by the rules, though. That’s a rule.

15 Likes

Wienermobile Driver prays Weinercomputer will deliver Trump victory! So deluded, so sad!

3 Likes

She got away with it again is what they will be saying. If you can’t prove guilt at least you can still imply it.

7 Likes

Sorry Paul. You had your chance to be a decent American but you blew it. Now you’re just a run of the mill conservative who, when given a chance to live your “values” chooses not to, and the goes on to preach to the rest of us how righteous you think you are.

You have no principle by which you govern. You are derelict in your duty to this nation. You are a liar of the highest order and you will fail in your present position.

The nation is done with you. You are now irrelevant.

12 Likes

Are you kidding me? The GOP are the MASTERS of playing by their own rules, example, 56 votes to defund the ACA And the Senate decides to ignore President Obama’s SCOTUS nomination and plans to do the same for Preside Clinton!

16 Likes

What a conniving wuss.
Says something mildly nice about Trump approximately 5 minutes after Trump’s hopes of election are destroyed.
Hoping that the Trumpistas don’t devour him after and thinking this weak-ass double talk will preserve his future in 2020. Not gonna happen.

8 Likes

He won’t care. On Wednesday he’ll say something to the effect of “If Hillary Clinton thinks we’re going to kiss her ring just because she was elected President, she is sorely mistaken. The American people also chose to keep Republicans in charge of Congress, and we intend to be a check on her and hold her accountable.”

6 Likes

Explain to me again how Donald Trump does not represent the Republican party.

9 Likes

“. . .the American people should not have to endure four more years of their scandal and baggage.”

But should we have to endure four more years of you??? And four years of Drumpf??? I don’t think so.

Ryan is such a prig.

7 Likes

Other than the fact that she has been out of DC for 4 years and therefore is playing by the rules that the Congress has in place. Those would be your rules Paul. What a loser. It would be fun to watch the hoops that the Freedom Caucus is going to make you jump through, except that they will be more than willing to destroy the Nation, regardless of who is in charge.

3 Likes

So says the chief of the sore losers tribe. Where is Priebus on this development? And Rudy??

4 Likes

Oh, that we may vote them all off the island on Tuesday.

6 Likes

Hillary Clinton plays by established, legal rules.

You, on the other hand, do what you’re told by those who surely don’t.

7 Likes