Discussion: Parents Urged To Store Guns In Kids’ Bedrooms At Annual NRA Meeting

Nope, to be a candidate you have to kill yourself or otherwise take yourself out of the gene pool. Telling other people to do so does not qualify.

Human brain is not mature until about age 25. Do parents understand that?

Yea in the meantime they also take out your and my kids or family members.

Imagine somewhere somebody has gone completely off his rocker and has decided that the secret to happiness is muriatic (hydrochloric) acid, available from Home Depot last time I looked. His plan is to have muriatic acid within easy reach everywhere in the house in large quantities in every room, often in open containers, stored next to food and cosmetics, and, of course, easily accessible to children.

He’d be different from today’s gun fanciers how?

Why not just advise that it’s Ok to go ahead and let the kids play with them like toys and cut to the chase?

If it weren’t designed to kill people, would you bother keeping it for self defense?

I seem to recall that one of the tenets of safe gun handling is to keep the firearms stored in a separate place from the ammo. Of course that was many years ago and perhaps the storing of the two together in one loaded firearm has become much safer than it was back then.

Stupidity breeds free advertising.

LOL, I almost lost another keyboard I was laughing so hard.
Thanks for the post, it was a riot!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available