Discussion: Parents Urged To Store Guns In Kids’ Bedrooms At Annual NRA Meeting

This moran is an obvious advocate for the Darwin Awards.

22 Likes

And LIBTards CALL US Idiots…

13 Likes

“It’s the first place I’m going to go!" he continued, as quoted by Think Progress. "As I’ve said…many times, if your kid is going to break into the safe just because it’s in their room, you have a parenting issue, not a home defense issue.”

I would say that you have a bigger parenting issue if you make it easy for your child to get a hold of deadly firearms.

19 Likes

36 Likes

Uptight white people, scared that their book of fables is wrong and they won’t go directly to Jeebus if they die…so they have to cling to life with a death-grip every second, ready at an instant to murder another human to prolong their miserable, frightened existences.

16 Likes

And you thought they couldn’t get any more fu*king stupid!

bwwaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ya’ gotta’ teach them gun humpin’ while they’re young!

5 Likes

And the Gun Nut down the block demanded to know why I wouldn’t let my daughter play with one of his kids after I found out he collected guns.

20 Likes

There are kid’s bedrooms set up at annual NRA meetings?

5 Likes

All I can say is OMG - isn’t this child endangerment? I’m now convinced that their children are simply pawns in the hero fantasies of these extreme gun advocates.

16 Likes

OMG, this asshole is totally batshit crazy, moronic, asinine, dangerous, insane, stupid, absurd, irresponsible, reprehensible and totally fucked in the head.

16 Likes

In Texas, it’s Child AWESOME.

3 Likes

"As I’ve said…many times, if your kid is going to break into the safe just because it’s in their room, you have a parenting issue, not a home defense issue.”

Even God had trouble making that one work.

10 Likes

They always say one of two fucking things when one of their spawn kills his brother or somebody playing with him after they say ‘I’m Sorry.’ It’s like playing a recording.

A. He knows he’s not supposed to go in there!
or
B. I didn’t know it was loaded!

Every damn time!

7 Likes

Because kids are completely incurious and always do exactly exactly what their parents tell them to do instantly.

18 Likes

And assiduously votes in off year elections in order to screw people over who are not like him…

4 Likes

The parenting issue here is whether there are parents who are actually going to listen to this idiot.

7 Likes

One of many instances of MGTB syndrom----MoreGunsThanBrains…

http://sandrarose.com/2016/05/teenage-stepdad-shoots-kills-3-year-old-boy-for-jumping-on-bed/

3 Likes

At least a ‘good baby with a gun’ will be able to stop a ‘bad baby with a gun’!

4 Likes

They store them in the kid’s room so that when they grow up they will be experienced at being around guns:

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available