Discussion: Papadopoulos Marvels Over Whirlwind Year, Wife Hints He May Leave Plea Deal

Not a very smart guy…

24 Likes

Everything you read says he isn’t the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. Let him walk away. It won’t turn out well for him, but that’s his problem.

23 Likes

Go ahead and try it you little traitor. They need to frog march that bimbo of a wife of his to jail too. Clearly they’re both obstruing the investigation.

Treason carries a severe sentence and anyone involved needs to pay.

10 Likes

I see he picked up the British flair for understatement while in London.

6 Likes

How can he leave the plea agreement? He pleaded guilty in court. To me, that suggests that withdrawing cooperation means Mueller is justified in giving a full weight sentence.

29 Likes

The marriage is in trouble. The wife wants husband to serve hard time, away from her. What would make a loving wife want that?

11 Likes

Must be lingering effects of breathing in all that caffeine he fetched?

5 Likes

This point was made well on Morning joe, the extreme difficulty of withdrawing a guilty plea.

Makes one wonder who’s giving him legal advice. Could it beee…orangehaired satan?

8 Likes

Withdrawing a guilty plea is not an easy thing to do. If he managed to do it, I’d think he would be indicted, tried and convicted. Papadopoulos is a traitor in my view. He should think twice before listening to Mangiante.

37 Likes

classic incarnation of “useful idiot” IMHO.

7 Likes

Not sure he’s the type for that, honestly. Honeypots seem great until you get stuck in a hole! Classic Poohpadopoulos.

21 Likes

It’s s hell of a note that these admitted criminals have decided they want a ‘do over’ because of the escalation of lies from the top criminal Donald J Trump and their belief that he might pardon them.

4 Likes

anyone heard from Paul Erickson lately?

eta: @sysprog - yeah imagine he was looking at a light sentence, he pulls his plea, the administration goes down in flames and he does hard time for a bunch of years.

PWNED!

praying to dog this sequence of events plays out, at least the part about the admin cave-in.

4 Likes

Here hold my beer

17 Likes

1 ea. Mail Order Bride
Comes complete with FSB and Oligarch connections

12 Likes

Conjugal visits in a trailer at a Federal prison - what could be more romantic?

1 Like

From the Human Rights Violators & War Crimes Unit home: “if you have information about foreign nationals suspected of engaging in human rights abuses or war crimes …”

Time to make a phone call!

(h/t Josh’s editorial)

1 Like

In order to do that, he’d first have to start by thinking once. Looking for evidence of that, and so far not finding any…

12 Likes

He’d be a fool to walk away. Nothing about this investigation is working in his favor and flipping, short of a Trump pardon, is his only way to keep his exposure at a minimum.

1 Like