Discussion: Papadopoulos Applies For Presidential Pardon, Considers Withdrawal Of Guilty Plea

1 Like

So… If he takes back his guilty plea, are we free to take him to trial?

13 Likes

Can you withdraw a guilty plea after you did your time?

Here’s my suggestion to the Pappadope: if you can turn back time, why don’t you withdraw your lies?

12 Likes

Fat chance, dude, unless you’re sitting on some dirt and the orange one knows it.

8 Likes

“My lawyers have applied for a pardon from the president for me,” Papadopoulos told Reuters. “If I’m offered one I would love to accept it, of course.”

Go ahead, Donnie – take the cheese, take the cheese, take the cheese…

18 Likes

Oh my. Someone is getting a bit cocky…

8 Likes

But - I thought accepting a pardon entailed pleading guilty? So … Papadopo wants to withdraw his first guilty plea and trade it in for a shiny, newer one complete with Donnie’s autograph?

Huh. Sounds like a plan to me.

16 Likes

isn’t accepting a pardon supposed to mean you admit guilt?

12 Likes

10 Likes

Either that or he’s the designated pebble to start the pardon avalanche.

11 Likes

Don’t tell him.

3 Likes

I wonder if that makes him feel important?

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the book about how he was duped into accepting a pardon.

9 Likes

Georgie P would also like to talk to someone about the fact Stephen Miller got more S’mores in his lunch box than he did during White House field trips.

9 Likes

That lot doesn’t seem to understand, unless Mueller actually absolves Trump n his orbit, the only person who is safe is Trump.

Rudy said as much.

4 Likes

This @$$hole Papadopoulos will be better served by getting a job at Walmart and letting the whole thing go. He will remain toxic regardless.

4 Likes

It’s what, a mere three days in, and EVERYONE is getting cocky! It is driving me crazy.

5 Likes

Don’t let it drive you crazy.

It’s how they roll and it’s just better if you don’t let it get to you. It always comes back to bite them. This didn’t magically turn Trump from a poisonous toad to a prince we all love and respect. He’s still the same poisonous toad and the same number of Americans still hate him.

24 Likes

I for one would love to see the pardons start flowing… Then SDNY to pick them up for interviews about the topics they are now Free-free-free to talk about… With the possibility of perjury charges if they start to lie…

Naw, there ain’t pardons flowing until (maybe) January 19, 2021.

10 Likes

PapaDope Papadopoulous is trying to Pop-A-Wheelie! Desperate people do desperate things.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available