Discussion: Papadopoulos Applies For Presidential Pardon, Considers Withdrawal Of Guilty Plea

God dam… a pardon = you accept that your guilty. You can’t say hey give me a pardon but at the same i want to revoke my guilty plea.

3 Likes

So by asking for pardon Papadopoulos admits to his crime.

Does he know that he also loses his ability to plead the 5th for that particular crime?

5 Likes

So what has George been up to lately.? Outside of feeling forgotten.

8 Likes

Trump’s Super Special Pardons Powered by Infallibility® do absolve you of all sins. It’s in the Constitution.

4 Likes

No, accepting a pardon does not necessarily entail pleading guilty. It can even mean the opposite.

For example, if I were convicted of a crime, and then new evidence were to exonerate me, then my accepting a pardon would obviously not mean I was pleading guilty.

In a word: no.

3 Likes

I’m hedging, but it’ll be interesting to see if ODNI is watching.

Why would Trump pardon his coffee boy now. Barr’s memo was probably very bad news for anyone expecting a pardon.

6 Likes

Does walmart hire convicted felons?

1 Like

Some lawyers will take any case as long as they get paid.

1 Like

Tena…when did any of their crimes come back to bite them?i cannot recall…

2 Likes

I don’t usually go to Walmart, but went last weekend, they are really scratching the bottom of the barrel personnel wise. The old folk that used to be greeters are now cashiers, and the morons that used to be cashiers are now assistant managers.

3 Likes

Okay, thanks for setting me straight.

1 Like

Yeah, this is awesome. Assuming you can even find a judge willing to let you do it: withdraw the guilty plea, go to trial, get convicted, and get the max sentence from a pissed off judge.

Just an amateur tip, but I strongly suspect that if Donnie is going to blow his pardon wad, Papadope will be at the back of the line.

Only the best.

3 Likes

So when will Pope Trump start selling indulgences, er pardons, same thing.

5 Likes

Examples, G Gorden Liddy and Ollie North seem to still grift on in the wingnut world.

4 Likes

Don’t give him any ideas.

3 Likes

George, sorry that your sketchy, but attractive spy wife dumped you, that had to hurt.

Do you ever wonder what happened to your old boss/mentor the professor? Is he still disappeared? Has resurfaced? If not… does that ever worry you - it probably should.

4 Likes

O really? I didn’t know that. O bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

Well, this moron is a guest on Ari Me;ber’s show tonight. I can’t wait to see Ari’s facial expressions as Papie lies his ass off.

4 Likes

Trump doesn’t need no anyone to give him any ideas about this kind of stuff… it comes naturally for him.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available