Discussion: Papadopoulos 2020: Coffee Boy Wants To Run For Congress

1 Like

So he’s still not getting any help for his delusional personality disorder?

29 Likes

Make it stop

17 Likes

Is he counting on some sort of special backing?

6 Likes

Well, he does have a criminal record which will add to his appeal as a GOP candidate.

21 Likes

Either wifey is on the GRU payrolll and yes - special backing; or (just as likely, imo) everything else he has tried to leverage himself into the ‘I am a martyr so go fund me’ grift right-wing $ pool hasn’t worked - but hey, maybe the Q crowd will fall for it and send me $$$!

17 Likes

Stay tuned for the next episode of "The Young and Delusional:. I wonder how long it is going to be before his wife starts looking for another Republican with connections. Maybe P. Erickson is over Maria by now.

7 Likes

Such a grifter. Papadopoulos’s Israel connections.

http://thepomoblog.com/index.php/an-israeli-operation-masquerading-as-a-russian-one/

5 Likes

The insanity is endless.

4 Likes

Wait. He moves to Los Angeles to run for office as a Republican and wants find a ‘Republican enclave’ weeks after Republicans were wiped off the map in the mid-terms?

What the Covfefe. He’s not too bright.

32 Likes

He tells me he is looking at seats in Orange County

It shouldn’t take him very long to look. As of this last election, only 0 of the 7 congressional districts in Orange County are still held by Republicans.

Edited to change “2 of the 7” to “0 of the 7” Better yet! Thanks @dave_mb

7 Likes

I was JUST gonna say that his handler/honeypot/spouse should be able to arrange some Kremlin money to finance his ‘campaign’/grift.

5 Likes

You beat me to it!

3 Likes

I hope he means the Duma. Someone please tell me he means the Duma.

8 Likes

Either dim as a 1 watt light bulb - or it’s all just for the grift potential. Or both.

3 Likes

GOP candidates like this should be encouraged to run…

9 Likes

“He tells me he is looking at seats in Orange County (Nixon’s birthplace) and is already taking to donors.”

16 Likes

Sometimes Congress does more than deliver coffee.

6 Likes

It’s just sad when someone doesn’t realize their 15 minutes are up…or, in his case, 2 weeks.

5 Likes

If I remember correctly, that’s now 0-7.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available