Discussion: Papadopoulos 2020: Coffee Boy Wants To Run For Congress

Sounds like Papadopoulos is hitting the ground running to find some way to get back in the slammer.

6 Likes

And why not? Heā€™d fit right in with the Republicans.

4 Likes

Yep.

I donā€™t think heā€™s been paying much attention to the real shit that has been happening. Like California killing the GOP dead dead dead.

10 Likes

ā€œGeorge Papadopoulos has big dreams now that heā€™s done his time (14 days).ā€

7 Likes

Need to make it part of the plea deal that they have to lay low and stop annoying everyone.

6 Likes

Mr George Papadopoulos has never been guilty of paying too much attention to the real shit.

7 Likes

Democrats own 43 of the 56 Congressional seats in CA. Including the district where this pipsqueak thinks he can run and win.

8 Likes

Sure seems that way - he is walking around in a movie that is running in his head.

8 Likes

Papadopoulos is morally challenged, mentally deranged and woefully unqualified. I assume he will be running as a mainstream republican.

7 Likes

Surely heā€™s running for the Duma, right?

3 Likes

Russian spy wife is not helping.

8 Likes

You are correct! My bad! Thanks for pointing this out.

1 Like

This is going to make one heck of a reality show. Oops, documentary.

2 Likes

Papadopoulos is a traitor. He should be indicted again.

13 Likes

I think I donā€™t like the word ā€œownā€ in this context. A better word would probably be ā€œholdā€ or even ā€œcurrently hold.ā€ I prefer to think that we earned these seats.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the slogans.

3 Likes

He saw first hand all the money that can be made behind the scenes.

3 Likes

This might be why he was so utterly opposed to even a trivial sentence of 14 days in prison (of which I think he only served 12). His mug shot should make a great ad by his opponent. My bet is that he earns a much longer stay at some point, and not in the house he would like.

4 Likes

But she makes it all the more urgent for him to find a reliable cash cow to milk. Girls like Simona donā€™t come cheap. Hiding her roots alone is ruinous!

4 Likes

Stay out of OC. It is Blue now, having Rohrbacher for 30 years and rejecting him finally should be a clear indication to that idiot. And donā€™t even try LA County.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available