Discussion: Panetta: Trump 'Forgot That He Was President' In Off-The-Rails Speech At CIA

Know thy enemy teehee…well, it’s more selfish than that…I like tormenting and insulting conservatives on the Faux News KKKomment boards, then posting a bunch of fact check links and other proof that they’re reading lies.

Frankly, I forgot to say it in my original post but, as we watch their glorious and yuuuuge repeal and replace promises slowly dwindle into underhanded covert attempts to try to enact small tweaks and a name change so they can usurp the credit for Obamacare, you have to remember to recognize they are admitting defeat. This nonsense from Collins is an admission of defeat. It’s an attempt to do almost nothing and pass it off as keeping their promises while addressing their number one biggest, top of the list problem with the ACA: it’s working and they don’t get to claim any of the credit.

19 Likes

I’m thinking there is a HUGE list of fun coming to the offices of Republican congress members (phone calls, etc.) on almost any topic imaginable. Just to name a few: entanglement with Russia, behavior at the CIA conference, Spicer’s Sat. press conference, lack of divestment, health care concerns…

5 Likes

Sorry; I was writing in response to the link you posted:

a state-centric plan they admit is imperfect

2 Likes

"People are outraged,” Eisenstat said. “I have yet to hear anyone not disgusted.” Yael Eisenstat spent more than half of her 13-year career in counterterrorism and intelligence work at the agency.

19 Likes

I guess it’s time for me to start documenting my son’s - ahem - bone spurs. No f’ing way my one and only becomes canon fodder for this pissident.

13 Likes

Really? There is someone who thought that he understands or even cares about protocol?

2 Likes

Leon, he will never understand what it means to be president any more than he understands what a true statement is.

8 Likes

How dangerous it is, Head Pee-er continuing to propose such a blatantly illegal action. I hope other nations take a strong stand against him here, and swiftly do so. Seriously, this is downright horrible for the leader of the free world (I just threw up some) to propose stealing another nation’s resources. Damn it, damn it, damn it, if we don’t hear from the likes of Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, John McCain and Lindsey Graham, we can only assume that the Republican Party now endorses outright international theft.

10 Likes

The munt lived the past 2 years in a bubble. All he saw were cheering crowds at his Nuremburg Lite rallies. All he heard were praises from college dropouts like Insannity and the OxiAddict on AMH8 radio. The only hard questions he had to answer were when Greta Von Scientology had heartburn that one evening.

This is what will bring him down - when he realizes how universally despised he is. Keep needling him and he will have a true psychotic meltdown.

14 Likes

Do I dare hope for no college exemptions? At least that’s what I’ll be whispering into the frat houses at the campus of the university I work at.

But then again, it should be easy to double the size of the military with all those strapping, non-cuck alpha males on Twitter swarming to sign up.

7 Likes

Health Savings accounts are available now to anyone with a qualifying insurance plan. The plan just has to be a ACA compliant high deductible plan. The accounts are loaded with pre tax money with limits on annual contributions. The account is in a bank or credit union, separate from the insurance plan. You can change your plan and keep the same HSA.

I’ve used an HSA for years. This is not new.

9 Likes

Nothing really new about it. He is too insecure about himself and wants to ensure he is first and not forgotten. Just an average manchild.

3 Likes

I should also add that orange knows that President Obama hates him, and so grabbing Mrs. O aggressively and planting a wet one shows he’s taking charge of the traditional handover.

12 Likes

His voters in West Virginia and Kentucky should love that.

8 Likes

Well, fellas, you whined and whined about lack of employment and inadequate housing, so here’s a two fer, employment for several years and housing, all on the government’s dime.

18 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

Well, in the good old days, he could just have walked into the recruitment office and emphatically stated all the ways in which he likes to play with a dick … giving as much detail as possible. That would have been a near sure bet. Alas, our country has “evolved” and that get-out-of-service card was rendered useless. Darn gays. Oh, wait … /s

Until just recently, I’d have considered reinstating the draft a big fat no-go, but I’m not ruling anything out now.

edited for grammar

8 Likes

“That was not the appropriate place to start whining about what was happening in terms of numbers at the inauguration and what have you.”

Nailed it, Leon.

13 Likes

Thank you for that info. Well, then, what exactly is Collins crowing about with this proposal? Jeezus, these people are insufferable.

4 Likes

I wonder if she pulled it from a pocket or her purse and said, “Oh, here’s that plan we’ve been working so hard on since 2010!”

Puh-the-tic.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available