Discussion: Pam Geller On TX Shooting: 'Islamic Jihadis' Want To 'Suppress' Freedom

Discussion for article #235932

That stupid, vicious bitch should be arrested for inciting violence. That contest was a deliberate provocation, she knew what was likely to happen.

14 Likes

“[the SPLC] have never named a jihadi group as a hate group.”

Maybe because that’s not what the SPLC does. From their own website:

The Southern Poverty Law Center monitors hate groups and other extremists throughout the United States and exposes their activities to law enforcement agencies, the media and the public.

Which, by the way, perfectly describes Geller’s American Freedom Defense Initiative to a tee

16 Likes

Yea Lets go poke sticks in hornets nests for fun . What could go wrong?
It’s a hate crime as far as I’m concerned . Puts her in the same class as that Jeb Clampett mugwump in Florida who wanted to burn the Koran . Shameless publicity whore
I think she is cruising to become a martyr for her cause , failing to realize these people who are radicalized will stop at nothing .

5 Likes

Wonder what happened to make her so hateful.

2 Likes

Wonder what happened to make her so hateful.

SEE: Publicity Whore, Shameless

2 Likes

The difference between Pam and other grifters is that she’s a True Believer. She’s more than just dangerous, she’s insane and dangerous.

2 Likes

Backpfeifengesicht

German compound word for a ‘face that should be slapped’

6 Likes

Unlike what these freaks imagine, “freedom” in a civil society has never before been defined as “do whatever the fuck you want.”

With freedom comes responsibility, but these vile creatures are like spoiled teenagers who insist on what they define to be their rights, but accept none of the responsibilities of living at home.

6 Likes

There are people who hold an innate prejudice and bigotry and then use an event that comes along that allows them to openly and publicly express that bigotry; for Geller that event was 9/11. 9/11 gave her all the excuse and internal justification she required to spin up her hate group (mainly via her blog “Atlas Shrugs”) to recruit like-minded bigots to her “cause”. Then she had the luck of having establishment fear-mongers and hate groups (think Frank Gaffney’s Center for Security Policy, et al) take an interest in her and help out her cause.

3 Likes

I think the best punishment would be to force her to live with a Muslim family for a month , forcing her to deal with her own hate and prejudice

3 Likes

How much you want to bet that the “freedom” they purport to be “protecting” only goes one way. If I went there and did a bunch of cartoons of Jesus having gay sex, I’d bet they wouldn’t be too excited about my freedom of speech rights.

9 Likes

You’d think she’d be more concerned about teenagers texting while driving. Statistically …

2 Likes

Pam Geller, offspring of Fred Phelps?

2 Likes

Pamela Geller is a hate-filled bigot who cannot form rational thoughts.

And she will fry in Hell.

2 Likes

Pam Geller may be a racist evil bitch. But no one, either in her ‘art for hate’s sake’ opening or in the editorial offices of Charlie Hebdo deserves to die for drawing a picture or writing a book or singing a song.
As some one in another thread said, what if talking about gun control starts provoking 2nd amendment fanatics to go on shooting sprees? Should we stop talking about gun control at that point because it may provoke a response?

3 Likes

Here she is, staying in touch with her feelings.

1 Like

I don’t understand; she spent YEARS working to make this happen and now she’s upset that she got what she wanted?!
BTW, Pam, where were you when THIS happened:

1 Like

My grandmother used to talk about folks like Geller. They desire attention but lack any conventional ability to get it. So they do crap like this. Like my grandmother used to say “anyone can get attention if they take their cloths off…only a few can get it with them on”.

Geller is not very bright. In this instance she avoid the deaths of innocents…but did so by luck only. Her intent is was to be provocative then bitch about what she provoked. Childish and lame but it could’ve blown up big time and I doubt the idiot gave that much thought.

1 Like

Sounds like she got what she wanted at the expense of two lives…