Discussion: 'Our Country Is Full': Trump Doubles Down 'Emergency' At Southern Border

Are you saying we could rid the country of this scourge by a healthy dose of gas-x?

1 Like

We don’t want him. We ran his grandfather , the draft dodger, off when he tried to return to Germany.

4 Likes

“We ran his grandfather , the draft dodger, off when he tried to return to Germany.”

yeah. so what you are saying is that our DJT problem can be linked back to you guys? thanks a lot. did you have to send the wurst?

2 Likes

take a nice long east-west drive through Kansas. there are several lots still available.

7 Likes

I have though it’s been years and no thanks. Western Kansas is an armpit.

1 Like

“It’s a scam, it’s a hoax,” Trump said. “I know about hoaxes. I am a hoax.”

6 Likes

“I have though it’s been years and no thanks. Western Kansas is an armpit.”

you got it. but guess what? it’s an armpit to you and me, but to migrant asylum seekers searching for safety, it probably looks pretty good. (if they could avoid Kobach).

6 Likes

O hell yes it would look like heaven. I totally agree. I put most of what we feel about things to one side and I don’t mean to speak for immigrants.

That was strictly my take on western Kansas. I’m fond of northern Kansas since my mom’s family is from there. Kind of self-involved I know. hahaha

1 Like

12 Likes

Donnie Rotten

2 Likes

Sort of a pity that his “good German father” wasn’t told the country was “full” when he arrived at Ellis Island and sent back home…

3 Likes

Seems to be getting a bit crowded.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Reminds me of an old joke about a guy that died who was so big they couldn’t find a large enough casket, so they gave him an enema and buried him in a bread box.

Our Country is Full of Shit since I was elected.
FIFY

Well dang. I guess we have to take down the Statue of Liberty now.

4 Likes

“Our country is full of shit. I’m living proof of that.”

God, how did we get here? Bring back the Fairness Doctrine.

3 Likes

Or try Eastern New Mexico. There’s a reason why UFO’s were seen in Roswell – sensory deprivation.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Meanwhile, isn’t this administration flouting international law concerning refugees?

When does THIS get reported?

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available