Discussion: 'Our Country Is Full': Trump Doubles Down 'Emergency' At Southern Border

Miller’s own family has disowned him, publicly stating that they do not share his views. He’s from Santa Monica where he likely began his hateful obsession against Hispanics.

3 Likes

yes, indeed, our President is full of sh*t. But farmers and constructions companies need more workers.

So if the country is full, I guess that means no more space for Trump condos, amirite? Is this the motivation for wanting to put a Trump Tower in Moscow?

Texas panhandle is worse, nothing but feed lots stinking up the place and draining the Ogallala aquifer.

He has increased the number of H-2B visas for migrant workers every year because businesses need them (see link below), doubled the number this year. I have no issue with migrant workers to help businesses but the businesses are the ones who need to ensure they return or are here legally. It should be a cost of them doing their business.

http://www.27east.com/mobile/article.cfm//East-End/588043/Cap-On-Foreign-Workers-Lifted-For-2019-After-Outcry-From-Business-Owners

2 Likes

From my experience Indiana is primarily blue in some of its college towns, e.g. Bloomington, Earlham, Gary (though that’s not quite a college town), otherwise it’s the most southern Great Lakes state.

Reminds me that the father of the current NRA was a border control agent who managed to get out of a manslaughter conviction, one Harlan Carter. Fine gentleman; look him up.

1 Like

Other Topic… GumGum AI Ad firm TPM uses… now seeing ads placed on top of one another 3, 4, 5 deep. Then when I click the “X” to delete so that I may read the page/story another pops up, that one being a text statement about the “ad experience”. One that popup the “X” is disabled and the only way I could go on was to delete the TPM site. Seems TPM has gone back to the days of so many pop up ads that people stopped visiting the site. TPM, this is your one and only warning as my next move will be to stop visiting, PERIOD.

PS: for the use an ad blocker… why should I be forced to do so, all that does in encourage the GREED.

I actually have that card on my desk. My life in high school. Always liked this one as well:

Inhad same problem using safari. I wrote and they suggested i use firefox. So i got firefox and put tpm on as a favorite-readily available. No more pop up ads. Might also try clearing your history in your browser.

Tough guy trump… said families seeking asylum look like fighters for the UFC…

Here’s your main card donald…

2 Likes

If prez lardo dropped a few pounds there’d be room for at least a couple more.

RUN FOR OFFICE!

In America’s non-stop, 24/7 campaigning the 2020 elections are just around the corner. And if Trump and Louie Gohmert and Steve King and David Nunes can get elected what’s to stop a qualified candidate like you?

If you want to know what public offices are available to you in your community check this site. Enter your ZIP code to see open offices: https://www.runforoffice.org/

Become a Precinct Committee Officer, sometimes it’s a Ward officer. You’ll meet with neighborhood Dems and get out the vote. Find good citizens willing to run for office. Check with your local party Chair.

Run for School Board. Make sure Civics is being properly taught. Think a majority of America knows how government works? Just 26% of eligible voters in America voted for Trump, and over half of all eligible voters just stayed home in 2016. Today’s 16-year old’s will be voting for President in 2 years. Are they ready?

Run for Mayor, City Council, County Commissioner, Borough Assembly. Get appointed to your Planning Commission. Know everything going on in your community.

Run for State Legislature or Congress. The next census is in 2020 when we redraw Congressional Districts. Stop the GOP-led gerrymandering that keeps Gohmert and King in office!

Register people to vote. If you need to help people overcome the usual Republican Voter Run-around help them do that. To see your state’s voter registration requirements look here: https://www.vote.org/voter-registration-deadlines/

Download and print copies of this Federal Voter Registration form, valid in all 50 states and all US Territories. If you’re a US Citizen you can help any other US Citizen register to vote. Instructions are on the form: https://vote.gov/files/federal-voter-registration_1-25-16_english.pdf

This site, https://www.aauw.org/resource/organize-a-voter-registration-drive/, has a how-to on organizing a voter registration drive or just sitting outside Wal Mart with a folding chair and a card table.

You Got To Run!

Any one of those 4 could wrassle prez lardo to the ground!

In a rational and caring world trump would already be in solitary for serial child abuse and Stephen Miller would be in the next cell. All the other complicit people down the chain of command that put kids in cages should have already been held to account.
In a rational world.
But we are in a venal, abusive, selfish, and epically corrupt world. A world where a president says lies on an hourly basis. Actually I am amazed he hasn’t yet started a war with nukes.

3 Likes

1 Like

The only thing full is his diaper.

1 Like

The Republican Party Convention Plane in 2020:

The ACTUAL Republican Convention in 2020:

I expect the Republican Convention in 2020 to be a replay of THIS:

2 Likes

“Our Country Is Full of Racists and Morons who will vote for ME.”

TFIFY

1 Like

I don’t think he’s capable of masochism. He loves himself too much ever to do that consciously. I think he’s simply doubling down on his 2016 messages because he has nothing else. He dimly perceives that he fucked up health care reform, though he blames others for “selling him a bill of goods,” or some such shit. On the border, despite the horrors he has already inflicted, his only response is more horror.

He’s the kind of monster who would set up concentration/liquidation camps Nazi-style if he could get away with it. He is the most immoral and lawless excuse for a human being ever to occupy the office of the presidency, No one else comes even close.

1 Like

I’m laughing now but might have to start practicing my subservience soon. Or get passports for the family. Or send him Mickey D coupons everyday, hoping he explodes before 2020. Orange everywhere.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available