Discussion: Oregon Occupiers Reportedly Left Behind Some Booby Traps

Discussion for article #245956

Add “weapons of mass destruction” to the indictments.

52 Likes

By booby traps they meant the boxes of dildos and buckets of lube they received…

19 Likes

Or, at the very least, credible terrorist threats. (Credible because we know there were materials that could be used for what they say they did.)

24 Likes

WHAT?!?! But they were just freedom loving patriots camping outside and enjoying their First Amendment rights. Why, these must be gubmint lies!!!

8 Likes

Charming folks aren’t they?

17 Likes

What is the penalty for conspiracy to commit murder? God help them if anyone is actually killed as they would all go away for the rest of their lives. The entire conspiratorial lot of them.

24 Likes

But where are the dildos?

4 Likes

Piece of cake, strap an explosive pack on each them, and send them back with 3 hours to clear the are of any traps. At the end of the 3 hours, set off the vests.

3 Likes

Not Booby-Traps, more like Dildo-y Traps.

1 Like

Extremist post, just like the occupiers.

11 Likes

punji dicks

16 Likes

They pushed the envelope on cowardice. Just what you expect from “true patriots”.

5 Likes

Maybe they meant “Booby Tarps”

11 Likes

Et.al.

I hope the Feds add charges of attempted homicide and conspiracy to commit mass murder.

20 Likes

I think that by ‘booby’, they were referring to their inflatable dolls.

2 Likes

Lavoy Finicum was killed. They are liable for Felony Murder if the conspiracy charge can be upheld.

5 Likes

Assholes. As if that bears repeating.

4 Likes

So…if the FBI doesn’t find them all and an innocent hiker ends up losing a hand or their life, will the Bundyites accept the blame for what they did, or is this Obama’s fault for refusing to surrender? Then again, if these booby traps were made with the same competence as everything else these boobs do, I don’t think anyone has anything to worry about.

10 Likes