Discussion: Oregon GOP Accuses Dems Of Pushing 'Forced Injections' Amid Vaccine Debate

1 Like

“Forced injections??”

I smell a Luntz.

26 Likes

Similarly, OSHA’s requirements regarding the wearing of safety glasses in hazardous work environments are criminally pro-vision.

39 Likes

To the party of anti-evolutionists: Welcome to Darwin’s Revenge.

13 Likes

Chilling.

8 Likes

“Oregon Democrats were just joking about “my body, my choice” while rammimg forced injections down every Oregon parent’s throat.”

Since GOPers have opppsite position to Dems on both abortion and vaccination, wouldn’t it also make them seem self-contradicting?

10 Likes

We mock the slogans that are used to impose our draconian laws about women’s bodies!

7 Likes

So is the republican sponsor of the bill going to stick with the disgusting evil child-killing loons?

4 Likes

It does sound like the GOPers are going to some quacks. The kids really shouldn’t be getting injections down the parent’s throat. It’s not nearly as effective that way.

16 Likes

21 Likes

Anti-vaxxers are ableist scumbags

2 Likes

32 Likes

“Thanks to a growing population of people who refuse to vaccinate themselves or their children, this year saw the worst measles outbreak in 25 years.”

It’s not just their omissions. It’s that they hold child-abuse measles parties and ACTIVELY try to spread it.

25 Likes

Yep. A big one…:poop:

Someone open a window.

2 Likes

I’m holding out for an outbreak of polio. It might help me with the FDR impersonation I’ve been working on.

10 Likes

Yup, a very fetid Luntz.

4 Likes

I thought the Second Amendment decreed we all have to get shots.

21 Likes

yep, nothing like a good disease to ravage the population.
especially one that is easily kept at bay with little use of the brain…

4 Likes

No, that’s the Baltimore city charter.

4 Likes

This is very enlightening as to what the GOP considers an “injection”

10 Likes