Discussion: Obama's Photographer Slyly Responds To Palin Mocking Clinton's WH Portrait

2 Likes

It turns my stomach. They might as well shit on the desk. No wonder Melodrama stays away.

29 Likes

He’s just so damned good! Bravo.

34 Likes

Comment withdrawn because these childish assclowns (Palin, et al.) aren’t worth the effort of writing one in the first place.

34 Likes

Because that’s what white trash does.

38 Likes

I have enjoyed Peter Souza’s WH pics. The funny thing is, that the painting of First Lady HRC expresses much more intelligence and charm than Sarah and friends in front of it.

I seem to recall a lot of noise when POTUS Obama was shown without jacket in the Oval Office,

In an interview scheduled to run Wednesday night, Andrew H. Card Jr. told the syndicated news show Inside Edition that “there should be a dress code of respect” in the White House and that he wished Mr. Obama “would wear a suit coat and tie.”

Ken Langone of Home Depot

“Ronald Reagan would never go into the Oval Office without his jacket on — that’s how much he revered the presidency. This guy (Obama) worked like hell to be president, okay? He’s got it. Behave like a president.”

and on Fox http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/07/30/billionaire-blasts-obama-not-wearing-jacket-oval-office

Now it suddenly is OK to show up without a tie and with a hat on your head, Mr Card, Mr Langone ?

36 Likes

People who can’t engage on substance provoke on superficial terms. Thank you, Pete Souza, for providing us one simple concrete example of this plain and clearly innate difference between people.

OT: Speaking of provocation, has anyone seen what is going down on Netflix Sunday?

This is not a drill, this is happening.

2 Likes

You notice in that picture that Mrs. Clinton is, and always will be, above them.

55 Likes

I’m with Her.

29 Likes

You have encapsulated an entire coming epoch in American history.

7 Likes

A view of the Sarah Palin/Kid Rock/Ted Nugent portraits in the White House that HRC had her picture taken with:

By the way, Nugent is a child molester. In case anyone forgot.

23 Likes

TRUMPf has sunk to a new low…who invites white trash to their house?

4 Likes

Morons like Palin are always petty.

4 Likes

Ugly, ugly, ugly. What are those pigs doing in our White House?

9 Likes

Remember back in 2000, when republicans were all about “bringing dignity back to the White House”?

Now we have this photo. We have KAC hiking up her dress and kneeling on the couch in the Oval Office. We have Bannon refusing to wear a tie and looking like he just came off a three day bender while in the Oval Office.

Square that circle :wink:

34 Likes
[Pete] Souza shared a photo of Obama and his then-chief of staff Bill Daley under a portrait of President Ronald Reagan with the caption “being respectful.” He posted the photo on the same day former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin and musicians Ted Nugent and Kid Rock posted a photo mocking Hillary Clinton’s White House portrait.

How were Palin and her friends mocking Hillary’s portrait? All I see is them standing in front of it.

1 Like

Does these people look like they can “figure” stuff out?

9 Likes

Again, it makes the dossier claims of hiring hookers to pee on the bed the Obamas slept in seem so believable.

White Trash in the White House.

17 Likes

I hope someone counted the silverware before they left.

13 Likes

Do kids in elementary school still behave this way sometimes? I know most grow out of it by their late high-school years.

Really embarrassing for Palin et al.

2 Likes