Discussion: NYT: Kushner Amended Security Form 3 Times To Add 100 Foreign Contacts

Lock him up?? Spank him. Spank him really hard. And then, cut his head off. And we’ll all have tea.

4 Likes

100 foreign contacts?? Well, at least he rounded it off to an even number.

“Oops, I forgot” will become the most inartful talking point, soon to characterize this entire White House, along with “Oops, I changed my mind on that”, “Oops, I don’t recall”, and “Oops, Squirrel.”

3 Likes

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Try to fool me three times, you’ve got to be fscking kidding.

Someone who was not the president’s son-in-law would be looking at anywhere from instantly revoked clearance to long interviews in a locked room with the prospect of a prison sentence.

4 Likes

Comeon now, cut the ‘Kosher’ Kid a break, will ya? Jared ‘Kosher’ is trying real hard to do the right thing, and besides all that, he’s got a fancy-schmancy lawyer advising him on how to stay out of jail, so he can resolve Middle East peace, once and for all, between the Palestinians and the Israelis. You can barely see his thug pathology showing, now that he’s learning how to fill out basic forms for the government.

1 Like

100? Christ. It would be funny if it weren’t so terrifyingly corrupt.

3 Likes

The next round of amended security forms will include his contacts with the NYC crime families

1 Like

He thought the form was a joke? That it was just a nuisance and that it didn’t matter because Trump would give him clearance anyway (which he can do)? Seriously, this is just a big fuck you to the rest of us, unbelievably arrogant. If I were his lawyer I would consider kicking him to the curb. He has obviously been lying through his teeth, and there are an awful lot of people out there lying on his behalf.

5 Likes

At some point this will transform from being sloppy to being criminal. At least I hope it does. I spent days combing through my notes and correspondence making sure I didn’t leave anyone off my SF86. Even so I missed a couple, so it’s not unheard of or even uncommon, but hundreds? That’s not forgetful, that’s willful.

4 Likes

I wrote on another thread that when I served as a reference for a friend seeking security clearance at a higher level the only thing they asked me about related to his foreign contacts. Most spies (even the unwitting ones) are recruited through foreign connections. Aldrich Ames, for instance, or John Walker.

1 Like

Kushner’s father was a convicted criminal. Hmmmmm.

Kushner’s lawyers apparently recently discovered emails detailing the arrangement of the Veselnitskaya meeting while preparing for his testimony before Congress, and immediately moved to amend his list of foreign contacts, according to the Times.

This doesn’t sound to me like “Oops, I forgot”. It sounds more like “Oh crap, I forgot that there was a paper (or email) trail on this one, I guess I’d better list it now.”

3 Likes

Good point.

Does that translate into 3 separate criminal violations?
Or 100?

1 Like

It’s already there.
SF-86 form has multiple explicit warnings regarding criminality of failing to provide full, accurate accounting of contacts.

4 Likes

Corporal, capital - it’s all punishment, and with the spelling it’s an easy enough mistake that anyone could make.

I have the feeling Ivanka is going to be mighty lonely for the next 20 to 30 years.

1 Like

?
You really think she’ll be put in solitary? (Or Supermax?)

I’m just guessing it’s going to be an on-going battle between Donnie and Wonder Kush for access to the conjugal visit trailer.

1 Like

What is all this “amending” bullshit? These are legal documents where the understood motivator to tell the whole truth is the threat of a robust perjury lawsuit! Why all this “Oh, I see you know I’m lying, so I will ‘amend’ it now” nonsense?

Kushner is a practiced prevaricator. Lock him up!

2 Likes