Discussion: NYT Investigation: Trump Engaged In 'Outright Fraud,' Helped Parents Evade Taxes

Shall we write the tweet for him? How about . . .

The New York Times (the FAILING New York Times) . . . it’s sad, so very, very sad . . . hired some hack, some hack, a complete hack (probably a woman), to do a hit job on me . . . . sad, so sad . . . because they just cannot stand how wealthy and good looking I am . . . Oh, and no collusion.

9 Likes

Trump - And I’m going to sue them! Uh and the 19 women who claimed I sexually harassed them.
Just watch!

5 Likes

Fred Trump’s papa actually tried to do that and was refused readmittance for failing to complete any paperwork notifying the government that he left the first time. These Trumps and their hangups over immigration paperwork …

4 Likes

Why would he need more with a walk in closet like this:

I don’t understand that level of greed. it is a mental disease.

16 Likes

FYI, if you have a digital subscription to the NY Times and you’ve been bumped up to full price, just cancel and they’ll contact you with the introductory price again… Same for WaPo.

9 Likes

The wait is over.

11 Likes

6 Likes

Not relevant to this article but after the attack on Pearl Harbor, 36 year old Fred Trump was still eligible for the military draft SAD that he didn’t help defend our freedom.

3 Likes

Let the twitter machine begin.

3 Likes

More news you should know. If you have a print/digital subscription (as I do) for weekdays and Sunday, you will be able to give digital access to a friend at no extra cost. I designated a friend who’s tickled to death to have access.

Also, you can get digital access to WaPo for $1. a month, automatically renewable at $10. a month, but if you notify you’re canceling, you’ll be able to get in again on the one buck offer.

4 Likes

It’s just that this man sickens me. And that’s before we get to any policy. His image is everywhere. You cannot avoid it. It’s like stepping in gooey dog shit all the time. You can’t get it off your shoes.
edit
No disrespect intended to dogs everywhere.

9 Likes

Rats, I forgot to use FAKE.

3 Likes

Ruh Roh!!!

1 Like

Extremely unlikely.
Over 100 returns.
Highly researched.
No, the times nailed this and also put a nail in the LIE that Trump is somehow a self-made billionaire.
He got it ALL from Daddy.

7 Likes

It’s a strange and terrible thing that our heads are full of trumpisms that I think I’ve never seen before with any other president’s -isms.

1 Like

There were Bushisms, but really nothing like Trumpisms.

5 Likes

This quote from a recent Guardian article that’s equally damning fits right in:

‘…Trump replied: Fuck the law. I don’t give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.’

9 Likes

There were four reporters on this story and countless editors. It runs to 28 print pages which shows the care that went into the reporting of so many details and probably worked on for weeks if not months. Gullible? Soon to be shredded by an attorney Harder? Bring it on. The trumps are just another NY crime family so far mostly exposed to daylight. Nothing special about them.

11 Likes

Boy, he and Kav have a lot in common, both entitled, rich spoiled white boys, maybe one a touch smarter and one that wasn’t a frat boy.

8 Likes

I read this story and I was horrified. He seemed to think campaign donations were going to go into his piggy bank

4 Likes