Discussion: Nunes Attacks FBI Over Flynn Guilty Plea: 'It Was Nothing Short Of Entrapment'

Well, there are a whole lot of people in Federal prison right now will be relieved to hear that any time the FBI interviews someone, it’s entrapment.

I presume the Republicans will push for a review of all cases and get those folks released immediately.

64 Likes

In the brave new world of altspeak and alternate facts, getting trapped in a lie is entrapment.

40 Likes

The depth of his ignorance is almost painful, mostly because he’s supposed to help organize and run shit. He’d have a hard time figuring out how to sweep out a Burger King.

OT, WaPo is reporting that Mulvaney took the CoS job.
PoS for the CoS…

36 Likes

Another lackey heard from. So begins the GOP attempt at the rehabilitation of the traitor Flynn. Smart money is on the IC, SDNY and Mueller, but no one ever said Republicans were smart. Losers.

27 Likes

Yup. The guy sold out to RT and Putin, and tried to execute an extraordinary rendition from the friggin’ U.S. to Turkey…

Textbook definition of a traitor.

35 Likes
4 Likes

I love how David thinks ahead and trial runs things first. Just so he will be ready when his time comes. Bravo Nunes for being nothing less than detailed.

8 Likes

Everyone knows it’s entrapment if you know he’s going to lie and you let him lie, anyway…

15 Likes

All these people in tRump’s orbit coming to Flynn’s defense makes me think Flynn has some duplicitous plan up his sleeves. He certainly hasn’t given up on “the deep state” notion and yet his cooperation is being hailed and touted by Mueller. So, what gives? Also, Nunes must have some culpability that Flynn can expose, having been on the Presidential transition team, and his weak defense of Flynn seems to be in part a sign that he’s fearing that might just get tagged as part of the conspiracy to obstruct justice. I just hope some of these plebes like Nunes go down hard when the time comes.

36 Likes

As Perry Mason would say, “Della, that man is a loon.”

12 Likes

Shut your bleeping pie-hole, Nunes.
Your duplicity and violations of your oath of office will come to light soon enough.

28 Likes

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

I am pleased to announce that Mick Mulvaney, Director of the Office of Management & Budget, will be named Acting White House Chief of Staff, replacing General John Kelly, who has served our Country with distinction. Mick has done an outstanding job while in the Administration…

8 Likes

Of course he will. He’s the only one dumb enough to take the job. Does this mean he’ll also be running the two other agencies he runs simultaneously at present because tRump can’t find anyone else to replace the head person in those agencies either? Three jobs. Now that’s a record! Might as well turn over the Presidency to that asshole too, Donnie. You know you’d rather be golfing full time anyway…

23 Likes

But did he actually ask him first?

11 Likes

If there’s one guy who wishes he hadn’t gotten reelected, it’s Nunes. Now he has to be subordinate to Schiff who might find evidence of him obstructing an investigation

18 Likes

He might even give Kushner a run for his money!

6 Likes

So true. Jared has like five jobs so the competition is stiff between the two of them. Mulvaney is a total toady, just like Nunes. This should be interesting. I hope he has a good lawyer already lined up.

8 Likes

Oh Devin, stuff it! When Flynn was interviewed by the FBI he had two choices: He could tell the truth or he could lie. He chose the latter. Now he faces consequences because he broke the law. Its really just that simple.

Devin, I suggest you remain silent. People may think you an idiot, but if you keep spewing this drivel, everyone will know you are.

11 Likes

GOP liars love to lie, again and again.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available