Discussion: NRSC Chair: 'Not Familiar' With Org's Baseless Claims Of 'Co

That’s not all he’s unaware of …

His days are numbered —

25 Likes

Huh. Back in the old days, the Republicans used to be able to coordinate their lies from the top down.

30 Likes

They’re desperate. If Sinema and Nelson win there is no gain for the Repugs, only big losses in the House and it will become even harder to ignore Trump’s nakedness.

28 Likes

More party of no responsibility. But when you cheat to win all the time then losing is a pretty hard thing to swallow.

17 Likes

hahahahaha Tell us lies tell us sweet little lies. They aren’t working anymore cause everybody knows you are lying.

24 Likes

Gardner told NBC’s “Meet the Press” Sunday that “there’s a lot of releases that are going to go out that I don’t see.”

“I’m not familiar with this one,” he said.

And I say BULL PHUCKY, you are the chair and you don’t know of a Tweet/Claim such as this, BULL PHUCKY. Benefit of the doubt, then you are a useless turd as a chair.

11 Likes

Time for the Kochs and Adelson to bus in some irate 65+ Tea Party folks with the lure of $20 gift card from Cracker Barrel…

12 Likes

We’ll start working on that campaign as soon as the Ds name his opponent.

Not just as a chair. Gardner is multi-faceted in his uselessness. His only real talent is his ability to avoid his constituents.

11 Likes

Pretty soon Toad’s going to have interview some Democrats, and I hope he’s up to it having been in thrall to Rs for too long.

9 Likes

It’s already their biggest House defeat since '74. And with them looking at a tough Senate map in 2020, karma is looking to collect

17 Likes

The entire Republican leadership claim to be the most unaware, uninformed people in the country … like this is a good thing.

I call bullshit.

Besides, Trump is the most unaware, uninformed person in the country. You cannot take that from him.

20 Likes

Nah. Cemetery plots.

3 Likes

Ok, Cory. Then will you find the person or persons responsible for the press release and fire them immediately? Are you willing to repudiate that press release right now? And will you personally, as President of the NRSC, make certain it never happens again?

17 Likes

Many people agree.

7 Likes

Speaking of the Kochs, I didn’t know this, but it’s not a surprise and just further proof that their tentacles and influence are everywhere, never more than now, of course. He’s talking about Ginni Thomas.

ETA, that tweet was in response to this!

The wife of a Supreme Court Justice claiming voter fraud! My effing god.

27 Likes

“I do not know anything about or anyone connected with the organization I am supposed to be running.”

Yeah, that’s about the same as the average Republican’s theory of governance.

15 Likes

Slightly OT but a doorstop bio of Frederick Douglass has just been published and we’re reminded of what moron had to say about him and other African American figures in 2017.

“I am very proud now that we have a museum on the National Mall where people can learn about Reverend King, so many other things,” Trump said. "Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more, I notice.

Trump added: "Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, and millions more black Americans who made America what it is today. Big impact."

3 Likes

8 Likes

The GOP has to lie about their lying.

If they admitted to lying, wouldn’t that be a lie too?

Liars are losers.

4 Likes