Discussion: North Carolina GOP Chairman Indicted In Latest Scandal For Party

1 Like

Hayes was close to Harris — both come from the religious conservative wing of the party.

Surely the religious conservative wing of the party wouldn’t spawn such corrupted politicians. Must be that this is all a big mistake.

34 Likes

I wonder if they found this WHILE investigating Harris – unrelated, but reflects their corruption down to their bones.

9 Likes

No crime here.
These are wealthy Repubs, Trump backers, who are simply doing what is best for THEIR country. :unamused:

11 Likes

Anyone in NC GOP not a criminal?

18 Likes

The North Carolina GOP has been in a huge amount of turmoil in recent months after it was revealed that a local GOP operative committed voter fraud to help House nominee Mark Harris win a close election last fall.

NO.

He commited election fraud, which is far more devastating (1000s of votes altered) than individual voter fraud.

49 Likes

It’s worth pointing out that the indictment is in the Western District of NC, not the Eastern where US AG Higdon has been rather, um, inactive when given evidence of McCrae Dowless’ election fraud back in 2017.

United States Attorney Andrew Murray
Western District of North Carolina

14 Likes

Burn it all down.

4 Likes

Butter her e-mails!

The Democrat are the party of corruption. This is all a small misunderstanding!

Hoax!

5 Likes

So does this kinda narrow the pool of possible candidates in the special election?

7 Likes

Corrupt Republican Politician?

Yawn.

Wake me up when you find one who isn’t.

7 Likes

Nah, as far as I can tell none of these exemplars of good-ole-boy were running in NC-03 or NC-09. It does, however, reduce some warchests since the bribery was in part moving around campaign money and some $1.5 million of that is now sitting with the US Marshalls.

12 Likes
   Hayes was close to Harris — both come from the religious
        conservative wing of the party. 

Religion ? ? … uhh … Which one ? ? …

Hmmmm … let me guess —

7 Likes

Nice! Now they have to round up Dallas Woodhouse

You forgot “WITCH HUNT!!11!”.

5 Likes
10 Likes

The GOP has done a pretty good job at getting the media to mis-use the term Voter Fraud.

9 Likes

Jesus told him to commit fraud to get and direct Federal money to himself and his friends. Jesus also told him to lie to the FBI who are agents of the devil.

5 Likes

How did Trump miss these guys? They would have been perfect to head the BATF or become Secretary of the Navy…

4 Likes

Maybe the conservative zoratorian branch of the party? Or the up and coming Jedi’s?

3 Likes