Discussion: No One Seems To Feel Bad About Nigel Farage Getting Hit With A Milkshake

Salted Caramel and Banana sounds kinda fancy for a McD or BK shake.

2 Likes

No one seems to feel bad? Not true! Not true! I care.

Do you how much a banana and salt caramel milkshake costs in Newcastle?

Then again, ā€œI was quite looking forward to it, but I think it went on a better purpose,ā€ the milkshake-wielding Crowther said. And I canā€™t argue with that.

7 Likes

Perhaps Farage feels that he has been a-malted by that milkshake.

2 Likes

I particularly admire the way that it runs all the way down his pant leg onto his shoe. If this was not fully planned, and accomplished with precision, it had a strong helping hand from Fate.

3 Likes

Two interesting things. First, what the F is that County Fair First Prize Blue Ribbon that usually goes on Cows or Pigs? Second, he gets into a Taxi? A Taxi? He has security with him but he gets into a taxi. I guess to minimize the footage of him walking wearing caramel and milk and people laughing loudly. Anyway, I love our pun parades here.

3 Likes

I think it would have gone to better use if the dude had popped it against the back of Farageā€™s head. Thatā€™s the gold standard now.

If only it had been an extremely wet and fetid turd.

Disagree. A pie to the face beats an egg to the occipital bone every time.

1 Like

In this case, that was the target.

6 Likes

This needs to keep happening. Fascists thrive on looking like big tough guys. Donā€™t ever let them keep that image. Cover them all in milkshakes, glitter, fists, pissā€¦whatever. Because deep down inside theyā€™re all a bunch of hate-filled, insecure babies who canā€™t handle it. Expose them for what they are. Thank you for your honorable service Mr. Crowther.

5 Likes

The year I arrived in NYC, the Village Voice had an article about this dude who, for $75, would wear a suit and carry a pie in his briefcase and pie in the face anyone,at press conferences and public speaking events. We were thinking of having him pie a professor who was a former Dutch Olympic Water Polo Team Member. Guy was a real prick. But $75 used to be a significant amount of money.

4 Likes

Oh yeah - I miss the pie-ings.

So visually amusing and viscerally satisfying.

2 Likes

It was a Five Guys shake, so actually pretty damn good.

3 Likes

Five Guys Burgers and Fries donā€™t make milkshakes in America. That makes us seem somewhat socially retarded, like weā€™re all from Modesto or something.

1 Like

Actually they do make shakes in America. My local one serves them

Hmm. They donā€™t offer 'em here (the only one Iā€™ve ever been to). And Iā€™m not even near Modesto. Ā”Oy vey, JosĆ©!

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t happen to a nicer guy. . . . .(blech)

just trying to whip up contruhversy

4 Likes

thatā€™s the last straw!

6 Likes

And my day is made.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available