Discussion: No One Seems To Feel Bad About Nigel Farage Getting Hit With A Milkshake

I dunno.
I feel bad that no one got to drink the milkshake.

1 Like

But they were promised 500k more pounds for the NHS. That was their big selling point and sadly they bought it.

The milkshake did not bring the boys to the yard.

7 Likes

Trump better watch out. There may be a milkshake with his name on it.

2 Likes

Well, I could teach you, but Iā€™d have to charge.

3 Likes

Farage ā€œcould see it a mile away,ā€ but somehow could not be bothered to avoid it. Maybe he wanted to be cooled off a bit. I am torn between thinking that it is a waste of a milkshake, and not nearly enough milkshake.

6 Likes

Like the idiot Teabaggers who were screaming, ā€œThe gubmint best keep their hands offen my Medicare!!!ā€

5 Likes

Is there a bitter lemon or sour grape milkshake?

3 Likes

Thereā€™s an Agent Orange and Bile Smoothie, but heā€™s in the White House.

5 Likes

What about blood orange flavored?

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t call it a milkshake, either.

1 Like

Since Iā€™m newish on TMP I just have to ask have the propensity for pun parades increased since Trump took the throne?

4 Likes

War cream !

Yes. Itā€™s our collective stress ball.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Presumably, Farageā€™s dry cleaner was especially giddy about the whole thing.

5 Likes

Trump likes parades, but he probably doesnā€™t even understand ours. (The clever use of words eludes him.)

3 Likes

With a dash of salmonella.

2 Likes

Mr. Farage appeared to be a little shaken by the shake. Perhaps he will be stirred - just a little - by the possibility of an investigation into claims that he failed to declare nearly half a million pounds in gifts from an insurance salesman under investigation by Britainā€™s National Crime Agency.

1 Like

Perhaps it was just a fair shake.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available