Discussion: No One Seems To Feel Bad About Nigel Farage Getting Hit With A Milkshake

Oh, dairy!

19 Likes

What a drip!

15 Likes

It’s like Richard Spencer getting socked in the face on the street or that anti-Muslim Australian politician getting egged after his comments about the NZ mass shooting or, my personal favorite, when Dick Cheney was told to “go fuck yourself!” when he visited Louisiana after the 2005 hurricane, and the black-hearted baby-eating motherfucker couldn’t deal with it.

Besides, as Captain America says, “It’s always a good day for America when you punch a Nazi in the face!”

23 Likes

Farage has always had the scent of Dairy Air about him.

21 Likes

Asked how he felt after the incident, Farage responded, through his cavernous maw, “I’m a bit shaken.”

19 Likes

I caramel not about this frothy banana.

12 Likes

Brexit and UKIP leader Nigel Farage was at a Alabama Trump rally in 2015 as well as a rally supporting Roy Moore. The goobers just ate it up.
It’s illegal for a foreigner to come here endorse and raise money for a candidate. You would never see a Tory or Labor MP come here in the midst of a campaign. So much for America first.

10 Likes

Why waste a perfectly good milkshake on that worthless prick? Wasn’t there a decent pile of doggy-doo around?

13 Likes

I feel sorry for the milkshake having to touch Farage

7 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. If it were me, I’d have drunk the shake first, before stopping in the john to refill the cup with urine before I threw it.

5 Likes

Some are drawn to a higher calling.

6 Likes

If a hard Brexit finally materializes, and there is a very good change that it will, and the results of leaving the EU are as cataclysmic for the UK as many are predicting, Nigel Farage will not be able to show his face for the next ten years for fear of being drawn and quartered by a mob of thousands.
Milkshakes should be the least of his fucking worries.

15 Likes

If it was from McDonalds or BK, I wouldn’t call it perfectly good.

8 Likes

Nigel should seriously consider all the possible ways desperate and outraged people express themselves.

Today they came with Milkshakes.

4 Likes

Because “brilliant” is prosaic…

Splendid.

5 Likes

I guess that it all depends on what one intends to do with it.

2 Likes

I feel bad. Waste of a good milkshake.

1 Like

Now that would have been quite a loo-loo.

Tomorrow…who can say?

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available