Discussion: Mueller Subpoenas Roger Stone's One-Time Social Media Aide

2 Likes

Oh, THOSE hacked e-mails! OK, I think it’s all coming back to me…

21 Likes

Do everything except perjure yourself to get that smug rat fucker indicted…

18 Likes

I’d gladly subscribe to a pay-per-view to watch Stone being led away and put in jail.

Some other guys, too.

27 Likes

How does it feel?
To hang out on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a flipping Stone

13 Likes

Roger’s about to find out what B&D looks like when there’s no safe word.

12 Likes

Trump’s got a lot of nerve
To sat he is my friend
When he won’t even pardon
Beforehand.

7 Likes

Count me in. I’d even buy a TV.

7 Likes

‘Funny’ how those two remember their ‘jobs’ differently. ONE as a “independent political action committee [Stone] set up to support Trump,” and one “worked on the Trump campaign serving as chief strategist directly to Roger J. Stone Jr.” I love this minutiae…

14 Likes

Stone’s in much worse legal jeopardy than he realizes.

In exchange for cooperating with the prosecution, Muller’s just reached a plea deal with his Nixon tattoo.

30 Likes

If he does perjure himself he will end up helping the investigation more than he ever imagined.

7 Likes

‘Funny’ how those two remember their ‘jobs’ differently.

Makes me wonder how real, as opposed to ‘official,’ Stone’s separation was from the Drumpf candidacy. Like, maybe just enough distance to hang plausible deniability by a thread.

8 Likes

26 Likes

Please put the thumbscrews to this Trumpland tumor in particular.

5 Likes

Oh, criminelly, it’s bedtime over here and now I’m gonna have that image in my head when I turn the light off.

Eeeeeeeewww!

12 Likes

The perfect tramp stamp for prison…

Aside: Tough to make a cartoon of it, but the tattoo should have had Nixons nose as Rogers…

Well you can guess the rest…

3 Likes

Grand jury, is it? Stone is in deep shit. Wonder how he likes his ride in the barrel? Roger Stone deserves what is coming his way. Lock him up.

7 Likes

As you know, an ethical lawyer would never counsel his client to break the law but it is the exception that proves the rule…

2 Likes

Lock. Him. Up.

12 Likes

Not many things more entertaining than the prospect of
Roger Stone’s stones getting crunched in a vise.

5 Likes