Discussion: 'Morning Joe' Crew Hammers Wolff Over Haley Affair Rumor: 'It's Disgraceful'

1 Like

The term ā€œoverratedā€ can be applied to so many people these days; journalists, authors, and certainly what currently passes for a President.

6 Likes

But he never suggested that it was Haleyā€¦the media did

8 Likes

Haley thing smells like a lot of BS. Feels like misinfo to muddy the waters. If heā€™s fucking anyone, sheā€™s down in Mara Largo or one of his golf clubs, and it ainā€™t a politician.

4 Likes

What about Hoping for Hickies? Itā€™s gross, but the thought occurred.

3 Likes

Smarmy Self-Promoter vs Fainting Couch Hypocrite.

Meh.

(Scrollā€¦)

10 Likes

I am not sure that Mika has any credibility on this issue. After all, she was having an affair with her boss, Joe Scarborough. She has poor judgement, too many conflicts of interest and is likely biased on issues relating to workplace sexual liaisons.

I also think that Michael Wolff has been quite clear and very professional in his book and on the talk show circuit. He has not implicated Nikki Haley in an affair. I think that the Preshitident and Haley would have hired a lawyer and filed a lawsuit if that were true. Haley is not even disputing the facts in the book that relate to her.

Wolff has said that his sources have said Preshitident Anusmouth-Putindickholster is screwing around in the White House with the help. This has not been disputed by Sara Huckabee, Don Jr., Melaria Trump, Hopey Hickey or that sack of shit racist John Kelly.

5 Likes

Haley isnā€™t the angel she is claiming to be, however. She has been accused of multiple affairs, some with a great deal of credibility.

That being said, the logistics of having an affair in the WH and keeping it quiet are overwhelming. Not just from the press, but internally, which Trump would have to do, given the byzantine nature of his inner staff. Having an affair with someone as high profile as his UN Ambassador? I donā€™t see it.

4 Likes

Actually, the saddest part of all of this is that neither Brzezinski nor Wolff know the difference between ā€œinferā€ and ā€œimplyā€.

8 Likes

ā€œYouā€™re on the set of ā€˜Morning Joe,ā€™ we donā€™t BS here.ā€

Wait ā€” What?

16 Likes

The thought of anyone having sex with Trumpā€¦
willinglyā€¦???
EWWW
Just EWWWW

4 Likes

Keep fucking that chickenā€¦ or that UN delegate.

Nikki vs. Hickey has a nice ring to it.

It might be somebody older than Hopey Hickey. Iā€™ve heard from several sources heā€™s made a promise to Iwank Trump, when she was a 15-year-old, that he would not date anyone younger than she was at that time. I think his threshold is 16 or greater. He might have temporarily suspended that promise at one or more of the parties he attended.

Hope is really quite young and a former teen beauty pageant contestant like Nikki Haley. The Preshitident does not like beauty pageant contestants that were disqualified for their race and that excludes Nikki. Hopey won her pageant I think.

However, heā€™s told Hickey that she has a great tail and that her boyfriend was not doing a good job for her. That is quite the compliment and appears entirely appropriate in any conservative work place. I think he thinks of Hopey in the same way he thinks of his daughter Ivank.

5 Likes

Well, according to the book (which I would take with a big grain of salt), Trump told Hope Hicks she was ā€œthe best piece of tailā€ Corey Lewandowski would ā€œever have.ā€

Not the first place Iā€™ve heard that rumor either. And Lewandowski is married with 4 kids.

4 Likes

Not only that, as the UN ambassador, Haley is based out of NYC. Sheā€™d have to head over to DC (or one of the golf clubs), or heā€™d have to go back to Trump Tower (hasnā€™t happened that often).

I just donā€™t see it.

3 Likes

Brzezinski stepped in: ā€œDo you regret inferring anything about Nikki Haley?ā€

ā€œI didnā€™t infer anything about Nikki Haley,ā€ Wolff said. ā€œWhat I inferred was that the Presidentā€” is that many of the people around the President believe he is still involved with various women.ā€

0 for 3 on the correct usage of the word ā€œinferā€. Really great for people who write and speak for a living.

4 Likes

Dogsā€¦fleasā€¦the whole smear.

1 Like

Beat me to it. Of all people to be getting on her high horse about an affair with a co-workerā€¦

This too. Although I can totally see Trump making use of his casting couch during the consideration and nomination round. Stormy Danielā€™s account of how he strung her along promising to get her on his show is just one account.

3 Likes

I believe this is what can be called a ā€˜swirling cesspoolā€™

Yeah. That is galling.