Discussion: Moore Shrugs At Misleading Reporters On His Withdrawal: ‘It Is What It Is’

Just another Moore joke.

Isn’t his 15 minutes up?

So Moore leaves this affair further diminished and disrespected than when he entered it. As is inevitably the case for almost every single person that goes to work for Trump, or even publicly seeks or entertains the possibility of doing so. Conservatives continue to prove themselves incapable of learning a lesson.

12 Likes

“You may think I misled you,” Moore, who was aware of the conversation, told the Wall Street Journal. “But it is what it is.”

GOP to America, every time- " You fucked up. You trusted us."

8 Likes

Dick speaks and previously unaware populace discovers what a dick you are .
You should have stayed under the radar sparky

3 Likes

“You may think I misled you,” Moore, who was aware of the conversation, told the Wall Street Journal. “But it is what it is.”

‘Hey, I’m a republikkkan’ he continued, ‘lying is what we do. It isn’t exactly a secret, get a clue.’

7 Likes

“Stephen Moore Shrugs”

Another Ayn Rand masterpiece!

16 Likes

“I murdered a 17-year-old hooker in Connecticut in 1987. But it is what it is.”

7 Likes

Paul Ryan can’t wait to read it. He has not been so pumped since he announced his record setting fake marathon times.

1 Like

Clearly Trump can be stopped when his idiocy stands to impact Old Money. It’s interesting because it shines a light on who is really in charge. Trump can do what he wants as long as he doesn’t cross certain lines.

4 Likes

Trump could tout that as an achievemnet and realize a 2% bump in his polling.

While prospective Federal Reserve Board pick Stephen Moore was assuring reporters that he was “all in” and confident in the President’s support, Trump was huddling with National Economic Council director Larry Kudlow.

Someone shoot me already.

4 Likes

Especially if the 17-year-old were from one of the Mexican countries.

1 Like

“You may think I misled you”
No we actually know you lied!

4 Likes

Those that seek to delude others must first delude themselves.

1 Like

It is what it is, and what it is is a lie. Hey, he’s a certified tv Republican. That’s what they’re 'sposed to do.

2 Likes

Moore was a “contributor” on CNN?? Whoever was responsible for hiring him should be out the door.

2 Likes

‘It is what it is’…Oh…OK. This seems the mantra of the Trumpees…

And it’s as profound as everything else they say.

2 Likes