Discussion: Missouri Sends Eight-Week Abortion Ban To Governor, Who Is Expected To Sign

What’s next? Law and order: Special uterus unit.

8 Likes

They Are the Pro-Zygote Generation

3 Likes

Game of Periods.

6 Likes

Republicans:
Hereafter, all women will be referred to as uterus support units

3 Likes

Does this ban include the funding of all the new state orphanages / work camps?

5 Likes

That’s not all that farfetched.

1 Like

Love that pic. It screams, “I am the pro-life, born with a silver spoon in my mouth, generation!”

3 Likes

Also screams, “I’m on birth control, take plan B at least once a week, have had two abortions since I came to college, but don’t tell my mom or she’ll freak”

5 Likes

So if you live in Missouri, Georgia or Alabama a few days every month your wife’s and daughters bathroom is considered to be a crime scene.

1 Like

Infinitely more accurate than my comment.

1 Like

“CSI Jefferson City: Special Blastula Squad”

5 Likes

Desperate Midwives

4 Likes

The Big Bang Theory (doesn’t even need an edit…)

2 Likes

Sex and the Pity

4 Likes

Plan B and the City

3 Likes

Plan B from Outer Space

3 Likes

Ballbusters

2 Likes

If abortion is murder at all times and everywhere, why didn’t the Missouri GOP ban the morning after pill? One form of the pill can be ingested up to 5 days after reckless,wanton sluts commit the mortal sin of fornication (conveniently, sharia-like, only the bitches are guilty) or are raped.

Why should Missouri legislators allow women who are too lazy “to shut that whole thing down,” (thank you to OB/GY expert Todd Aiken)and who they are being “legitimately” raped, in other words, the women weren’t prancing around in provocative apparel such as bikinis, leggings, tight blouses, or–heaven forfend!!–blue jeans (thanks to judge Aldo Rizzo and the four members of the Italian court of cassation) to escape their transgressions.

Man Power!!!

1 Like

yup, christians sure are persecuted. yet somehow they’ve succeeded in ramming their beliefs down our throats in matters of health care.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available