Discussion: Melania Trump: My Husband's Words 'Are Unacceptable And Offensive'

So, in Slovenia, it’s totally okay for a married man to hit on a married woman?

Thanks for the clarification, dummy.

22 Likes

“He has the hope and mind of a leader.”

Oh puh-leese. STFU, you skanky gold-digger.

14 Likes

His words are unacceptable? Everybody already knew what a potty-mouth he was, surely.

It’s not the words, it’s the actions: sexual assault and, in the employment context, creating a hostile work environment.

32 Likes

I wonder how they had to twist her arm to say this. Or did they just release a statement in her name?

The other thing about this: Melania and the kids clearly knew that Trump was acting like this, and had a good idea before the campaign started that tapes like this were around. How effing stupid and crazy did they have to be to let him even get started?

20 Likes

Who did she steal this speech from?

19 Likes

What PR. type wrote that?

4 Likes

So…is Melania ‘enabling’ her lying, cheating sexual predator husband? That’s what the hypocritical jerks in the Republican party (and all over the RW cesspools on the Internet) are alleging about Hillary?

36 Likes

Wow – this is a really bad attempt at throwing out a life raft… so someone in trump tower thinks this is a winning strategy… hard to believe … so is Ivanka next???

8 Likes

My thought exactly.

2 Likes

Melania Trump just released this statement:

Give me a break! Give me a break. Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar.

7 Likes

She finally calmed down? She was quite the mess last night

4 Likes

I hope people will accept his apology

What apology??

20 Likes

Bet you 10 to 1 she got an extra $250K in her divorce settlement to say this.

18 Likes

Actually, I feel badly for Melania. Whatever her motives for marrying Trump are nobody’s business. What her motives for remaining married to him are nobody’s business.

Whether it’s Trump himself, his children with Ivana or the campaign team, it seems like finding a way to publicly humiliate Melania earns bonus points deep inside the snake pit of craven narcissists, bullies and nut jobs at Trump Tower.

18 Likes

I think we need to be careful. We rightfully get pissed when Republicans attack Hillary Clinton for Bill’s actions.

We can’t blame Melania for the fact her husband is a piece of shit.

24 Likes

Which, in the divorce proceedings, HO will use to claim “she wasn’t upset then, why pay her now?”

2 Likes

She’s probably still locked in a closet and doesn’t know that she made a statement.

4 Likes

Melania: This is supposed to be a happy occasion, let’s not bicker and argue about who killed who…

2 Likes

Hmmm, a “statement”.
They couldn’t even get her to say it to a TelePrompTer and make a video of it?
There is a lot of staging going on in trumpville, but none of it comes across as very sincere.

Haven’t seen KellyAnne in person lately. Haven’t seen anyone in person lately. Everything has to be staged to make sure it comes out right, yet, it still seems pretty much FUBAR.

5 Likes