Discussion: Megyn Kelly Is Going On Vacation After Igniting Donald Trump Feud

Discussion for article #239403

Wow, wait until it slips out she was TOLD to take a vacation by Ailes, likely at Murdock’s suggestion. Man, the monkey poo will be flyin’ over at Fox and other RW stations. Hahahahah!

4 Likes

Heckuva job, Megyn!

3 Likes

To spend more time with her family?
And poor Megyn…a whole 6 months without a paid vacay on a multi-million dollar salary. Is that a joke?
Try years without a vacation and piss-poor-pay like most Americans, you entitled POS.

36 Likes

Why is she entitled? She worked her way up to where she is.

4 Likes

I’m going to go out an a limb and suggest this is just the beginning. Ms. Kelly is in pretty good shape after all. FOX dare not boot her ( they say there is no war on women ) and she’d be snapped up quick by another station. I’ll bet she comes back in better shape than before or she walks…and moves on.

7 Likes

Spending time with the family!!!123???
Whatever will Ted Nugent do for stimulation and ammo loading??

14 Likes

Wow - this is big news. A YUUUUGE victory for Trump.

Or, maybe she’s just going on vacation before school starts.

In either case, great reporting TPM…

4 Likes

After the way Ailes has behaves in kissing Trumps toes Megyn should walk. It’s the honorable thing to do. And would show her street cred. And would show Ailes to be the craven pussy he is. She’s been tossed under a very big and public bus and should not accept that sort of treatment from an employer. Poetic justice would be for MSNBC to make room for her.

5 Likes

spending time at the beach with her husband and kids.

A re-education beach…

5 Likes

She’s a bit long in the tooth for Teddy. He prefers em with baby teeth.

6 Likes

I daresay that what she does at Fox News is as close to real journalism as it may ever get there. I had assumed she was doing the network’s bidding in asking the misogyny question, in an attempt to take Trump out at the knees. But if that was her own call then I offer begrudging respect for that.

5 Likes

This is newsworthy??NOT!! Give me a break

I agree,she should walk, but I really don’t want to see her anywhere else.

Don’t go away mad, just go away.

4 Likes

My guess is that she was Fox’s designated patsy to ask the misogyny question and that the ‘vacation’ occurred when Ailles offered Trump an hour on her show and/or when she refused to apologize.

Asking the question as to Trump’s mindset towards women giving his prior utterances was perfectly proper journalism and Trump’s response was in one of the GOP’s finest modes – ‘how dare you quote what I said!’

7 Likes

Hope there are no sharks in the water.

1 Like

I don’t have much respect for this individual, but I do respect her inner bitch. She’s taking time off to show Ailes he’s a dick. If she’s following orders, she’s a worthless, spineless drone.

It may be satisfying to dismiss her as such, but I don’t think she’s that craven. Maybe, but I doubt it. She could get a job on CNN or the new right wing MSNBC in a heartbeat. I mean, big time. So no, I think she’s flexing her muscles and laying down some boundaries. She is, after all, number two behind that nit wit O’Reilly.

3 Likes

Surely you jest? Rachel Maddow,Chris Hayes, Lawrencce O’Donnel, Ari Melber, Al Sharpton, is the right wing MSNBC?

2 Likes

Igniting a feud? Really?

Come on TPM, call it what it is. She asked very pointed but fair questions to a bombastic jackass. If anybody ignited a feud, it was Trump with his insecure defensive posture.

6 Likes

I really don’t think a short vacation at the end of August is really a huge surprise. And they never announce it ahead of time. No story here.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available