Discussion: McConnell Calls For White House Aide To Publicly Apologize For McCain Joke

McConnell Calls For White House Aide To Publicly Apologize For McCain Joke
Right after you apologize to the American people for what you have done to them .
Far more damage than an out of place comment

14 Likes

Well, you’re just right on top of things, aren’t you, Turtle?

What, you waited for the polling to come in to tell you which way your “moral compass” should point?

19 Likes

To quote Louis XVI, at the height of the French Revolution, “La merde a frappé le ventilateur!”
(Hey, look it up on Google Translate. I had to.)

8 Likes

Falling out of love, McTurtle?

1 Like

And how about all the assholes, like Mercedes Schlapp and Sarah Sanders and all the rest, who defended her? are they going to apologize, too, Senator Tortuga?

6 Likes

Mitch McConnell, ethicist. That’s a hot one.

12 Likes

Profiles in…leading up the rear.

4 Likes

Trump views apologies by anyone in his orbit as an apology he has extended. And Trump doesn’t do apologies, nor permit them to be issued by others. Trump will fire Sadler before he allows her to apologize while in his employ.

4 Likes

I strongly dislike Mitch McConnell. I strongly dislike Donald Trump. Ergo, I very strongly like when they are at odds with one another.

3 Likes

Really showing strong moral leadership there, Turtle. Only took you a week. And you only did it because he’s another Olde White Man in the Senate.

4 Likes

Of all the things to have sustained outrage about, this is sooo far down the list.

Whew. We wouldn’t want to think he’s gone silent on anything important, would we?

1 Like

A bit OT, but necessary. Trump’s America: some white dude in NYC threatens to call ICE on the workers at a coffee shop because they spoke Spanish to some of the customers, and he gets madder and madder because no one there will take his racist side and they all laugh at him. And major props to the woman at the end of the video who tells the fuming, entitled honky as he is leaving, “Maybe you should get hit by a car, you piece of shit.”

11 Likes

And after looking at the polls.

4 Likes

"McConnell BARELY Calls For White House Aide To Publicly Apologize For McCain Joke.

FIFY!

2 Likes

It’s a sad state of affairs when you are so loathsome, yet stand out among your fellow repubs because you are the only one to say you think someone should publicly apologize and you stated that you believe the female victims of a mega perv. The bar is so, so low.

1 Like

Here’s another episode in in that hit series: “Racist Assholes in Coffee Shops”

3 Likes

I suggest that the gentleman come to San Antonio and see how his behavior works out. Really, I will sell tickets.

5 Likes

Or he’ll fire her after she apologies even if it’s a classic Republican “non-apology apology”
“If I offended anyone…”