Discussion: McConnell: Americans 'Will Not Tolerate' Dems Blocking SCOTUS Nom

1 Like

Humm, Americans went along with the GOP as they stole a Supreme Court seat then said the court would work fine with only 8 justices.

49 Likes

Mitch McConnell is truly the biggest scumbag in Congress.

59 Likes

Hey, McTurtle, wanna bet?

Which is, if you think about it, one hell of an accomplishment.

41 Likes

You declare war on every decent person and political norm, war is what you get back. Bitch.

54 Likes

Then you shouldn’t have opened Pandora’s Box with blocking Obama

31 Likes

Fasten your seat belts:

11 Likes

IMagiNe if RepubliCans trieD to puLL this Kind of CRap. IntoleraBLe!

41 Likes

I am so filled with hate when it comes to these pieces of shit. I hate these fucking scumbags. I hate them.

26 Likes

Are you fucking for real?

9 Likes

Well then, I won’t tolerate Senator Horse Manure.

2 Likes

Silly man, we’ve already proved we’ll tolerate it.

8 Likes

GOP: Electoral College voted for Trump and that gives him the mandate to stuff anyone to SCOTUS.
Ted Cruz: We would have blocked any of HIllary’s nominees to SCOTUS but we are special.

20 Likes

The GOP had plenty of people announcing they would keep the seat vacant if Hillary Clinton were elected. So, the outrage is phony, as is typical of GOP outrage.

42 Likes

Mitch McConnell. If there is anyone in Congress that I would like to sucker punch it’s Mitch 'Effin McConnell.

15 Likes

A worthy successor as Dixiecrat GOP Senate leader to scumbag Trent Lott.

15 Likes

Apparently Mitchthebitch is unaware that he set the table that we will now dine on for the next 4 years.

25 Likes

Possibly in the entire country. I hate him with the heat of a thousand suns.

19 Likes

The HUBRIS is yuuuugggeeee in this ‘pronouncement’ Mitch…

11 Likes

Schumer: We will only block one year at a time. We plan to do it only 3 times and 4th year is out due to McConnell rule. Not too shabby I think.

19 Likes