Discussion: McCarthy Issues New Statement On Benghazi Committee After Hillary Ad

Discussion for article #241431

4 Likes

Somebody is seeing his chances to become Speaker of the house slipping away…

60 Likes

The Gop completed an exhaustive and actually fair report on Begassi. It completely cleared Clinton of any wrong doing. She should keep referring to that report.

37 Likes

Clowngressman, what “truth” are you hoping to find that the previous 8 Benghazi committees did not?

Also, how do you explain the zealotry of this committee to not accept the findings, in comparison to the investigations of the 13 Benghazis under the previous administration?

Are you just not as good at investigating things as the Congressional Democrats?

40 Likes

Shorter McCarthy: Who ya gonna believe? Me today or me last week?

58 Likes

You know the old saying mccarthy, truth hurts! Especially when you spew it out by accident!

18 Likes

The cat’s out of the bag and the horse is out of the barn, but more importantly Congressman Cummings is on it so let’s not hear anymore of this foolish attempt at rehabilitation. See you in Hungria.

39 Likes

BOOM! There it is…

4 Likes

You can issue a “C’mon guys, I so totally didn’t mean exactly what I said” statement a day from now until the '16 election. Hell, you can even do the full Ginsburg every Sunday between now and the 2016 election, and you’ll never be able to put that genie back in the bottle. Once it’s out, its out. Before it’s all said and done, thanks to McCarthy, most voters will now know that the real Benghazi scandal was a Republican one in which they spent millions of taxpayer dollars to exploit the tragic deaths of four Americans in order to defeat a political rival. While most Americans don’t quite understand what wrongdoing HRC is accused of committing, it’s very easy to figure out what The Republican Speaker of the House in-waiting has admitted his party was doing.

40 Likes

You sir are lying. And Elijah Cummings will be happy to show what the truth looks like.

32 Likes

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving fellow!

7 Likes

Just the one report?

5 Likes

Incompetent hacks eventually get exposed as incompetent hacks. These guys just can’t handle the attention they are getting and don’t know when to shut up.

15 Likes

Most people are at least a little confused at the email non-scandal in which there is no there there, but the case can be made that the release of emails and the resulting condemnations was the work of the Select committee in their ongoing effort to tarnish Clinton. McCarthy cannot walk it back because it’s the only true things anyone’s said in the matter of the Benghazi

17 Likes

Or as they say here in Germany: The cow is on the ice.

But more appropriately, they say: The fish stinks from the head (Der Fisch stinkt vom Kopf) – and the GOP stinks from the top leaders down.

16 Likes

I wish people would realize that this is what they get when they vote for people who have no interesting in governing and only care about grandstanding and making money. Roads and infrastructure rots away, while time and money is wasted on witch hunts solely designed to make the “other team” look bad. Wake up, people!

15 Likes

McCarthy: "I didn’t say what I said. Period."

8 Likes

maybe Hillary could super impose MAC over this old John Kerry negative ad… at least it would have more truth…

Since the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi, over 50 THOUSAND Americans have died from gun violence. Perhaps we need an investigation…

24 Likes

That would be here:

https://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi%20Report.pdf

5 Likes