Discussion: McCarthy Issues New Statement On Benghazi Committee After Hillary Ad

Let’s play a little game. What is your choice for the most inaccurate point you find in McCarthy’s statement?

I will start with one, “The integrity of Chairman Gowdy, the Committee and the work they’ve accomplished is beyond reproach.”

This is the same Chair who has intentionally leeked inaccurate information on testimony and then prevented fact checking by claiming to treat the testimony as “classified”

Your turn.

23 Likes

McCarthy was obviously bragging about hurting Clinton’s reputation. There was nothing in his statement or from the committee so far about the 4 people who died and how we might prevent it in the future. It has been all about Hillary’s email server.

8 Likes

He ain’t Melissa…

2 Likes

“Sometimes truth comes out, so let’s let politics hold that back when it’s embarrassing to us.”
Fixed it

5 Likes

Can’t unring the bell or unshit the bed. Already out there dude.

9 Likes

Too late. Too late. Too late!

6 Likes

I believe the horses have left the barn, Sir. Shall I close the door?

4 Likes

Sorry McArthy, the cat is out of the bag.

3 Likes

Sorry, dude, but you might as well be trying to moonwalk in cleats for all the good your walkback is going to do.

8 Likes

Just keep trying to restore that chicken’s virginity, Kevin :hankey:

12 Likes

Nah. It would cost too much.

1 Like

Well… at least we know what a liar this guy is - fits right in with his fellow Republican congress members. He really is going to be … something … if he gets the job. The Republican congress members are really really the lowest … really…

2 Likes

Johnny, play “The Walkback” again, would you please?

3 Likes

Not enough back pedals to un-ring this dingdong…

Jason Chaffetz is still peeing himself in his excitement.

6 Likes

With his mangling of the language, McCarthy has become the Pootie Tang of the Republican party, as in "Baby, I’m going to sine your pitty on the runny kine!"

3 Likes

I think if you did a survey of 3,000 Americans and asked them what wrongdoing HRC is accused of regarding her email usage the vast majority, like 80%, either wouldn’t know there was any controversy, would give a completely erroneous answer, or would claim the emails proved she did something wrong in Benghazi. Most people don’t get it, even the pundits.

8 Likes

Kevin McCarthy’s Benghazi comments are not the real problem here. Kevin McCarthy has trouble speaking, reading and understanding English.

9 Likes

OH, Ok. I didn’t know that Congress operated with the backsies rule in place.

7 Likes

Along with the “I’m rubber and you’re glue…” and the “I’m not touching you…” rules located in the handbook of “How To Be An Adult”.

2 Likes

I’ll see your press release and raise you an ad:

Yer fucked

8 Likes