Discussion: McCain Says He's Not Sure Trump's Warning To North Korea 'Helps'

Not sure it “helps”???

Um, how about: really hurts. And may kill us all. These two big-ass narcissistic babies are “oh yeah??-ing” us into possible oblivion.

I could just scream.

14 Likes

It just keeps getting better:

“When it comes to how we should deal with evil doers, the Bible, in the book of Romans, is very clear: God has endowed rulers full power to use whatever means necessary — including war — to stop evil,” Jeffress said. “In the case of North Korea, God has given Trump authority to take out Kim Jong Un.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/‘god-has-given-trump-authority-to-take-out-kim-jong-un’-evangelical-adviser-says/ar-AApK3qN?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

7 Likes

No wonder I am so depressed…

3 Likes

Tv talking head word makers trying to game out whether or not this was Trump calculation but breaking Rexxon Trumpsplaining Trump rhetoric as nothing to see here.

4 Likes

McCain should note, in the future, that Donald Trump did everything he and his father’s wealth could, to avoid serving in the military (after attending a second tier military high school for rich kids who couldn’t crack the Stuyvesant High School tier schools). And that Chickenhawks should be very circumspect about making sabre rattling provocative statements that will put others in harm’s way.

6 Likes

I’m fairly sure it doesn’t.

1 Like

Captured guy trolls.

3 Likes

“This is going to be the biggest and best nuclear holocaust ever!”

3 Likes

Fire and fury like the world has never seen…

Let’s see: Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden to name a few. The world has seen horrors you can only imagine (or fantasize about) Mr. Trump. This is what you get from a man who “always wanted a Purple Heart” but was too gutless to serve.

3 Likes

Ticketmaster is already down to some sucky balcony seats way in the back.

5 Likes

“and make a tidy profit doing it!!”, he continued.

“Prosperity Gospel:
The Final Chapter”

3 Likes

Some levity always helps.

4 Likes

There’s an article by David Ignatius in the Post pointing out that while we’re on the hook, China is more so. Granted it would help if we didn’t have an incoherent clown as POTUS, but the financial markets would be down 4 times as much as they are if it were that worrisome. They’ve got ways of finding out stuff.

2 Likes

2 Likes

“I take exception to the President’s comments because you got to be sure that you can do what you say you’re going to do,”

I see. So if you are willing to unleash a nuclear holocaust on innocent people, then it’s fine to say it. Got it.

1 Like

McCain “isn’t sure” whether such comments are helpful…

But he will happily elaborate on Sunday morning to any Sunday host that will have him.

3 Likes

The “financial markets” are clueless assclowns who think they understand politics because they think they understand money, and think they understand power because they have money. But, time and again, you see them getting fleeced by the professional politicians and acting like they won.

If financial markets understood the scope of the peril Trump represents, the Dow would have stayed crashed on January 22.

4 Likes

Sooo…what can I respectfully say to this…
hmmmm…
one of us sees what he wants to see.
I can agree to that.