Discussion: Louie Gohmert 'Appalled' By US Military Exercise That Labels Texas 'Hostile'

Discussion for article #236019

Just when you think the Texas GOP can’t get any more ridiculous, Louis has to out derp the professional derps.

49 Likes

With a wet finger in the insanely dry wind, Louie was waiting to see the polls shift to ‘totally insane’ before jumping into the crazier end of the pool.

17 Likes

Crazy dude says crazy shit to crazy people. Story at 10.

27 Likes

I’m shocked, shocked!

1 Like

Well, Golly…

I think we’re past your standard hat trick now with these doofuses weighing in.

6 Likes

Someone call the Bundy Fundies - get them and their weapons to protect Louie’s Asparagus fields!

16 Likes

This is just another case of Gohmert being intentionally ignorant and pandering. Having been in the military himself, he knows that it is routine to designate forces/territory as hostile or friendly during exercises. By his fucked up reasoning, I am an enemy of the US because when I was in the Army I participated in exercises where I was part of the designated hostile force. What an asshat.

27 Likes

Oh Louie … from your lips to God’s ears!

2 Likes

Well of course this guy endorses the conspiracy. He’s functionally retarded.

7 Likes

I think the Democrats should run on the idea that you can’t call yourself a patriot if you believe the government is the enemy. Maybe put people like Gohgurt here on the defensive trying to explain how their anti-Constitution, anti-Government, and anti-Democracy beliefs are patriotic.

41 Likes

Seriously, how long has Texas been electing folks with fetal alcohol syndrome to Congress?

21 Likes

Wait until Louie finds out that, under Martial Law, he will be forced to GAY MARRY!

19 Likes

Russert’s red was never a problem…
http://growler-station.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/RS876_alternative_jpg_250X2501.jpg

3 Likes

His hair took his brain with it when it left.

14 Likes

There does seem to be a kind of shimmery dual-exposure quality, simultaneously quasi-rational on the one hand and on the other full-on derp. He’s kind of a genius at being stupid.

13 Likes

military intelligence took over louie’s cranium, found no evidence of intelligent life, and withdrew quickly

3 Likes

I knew it wouldn’t be a thang until Gohmer chimed in.

He needs a lot of tinfoil to cover that rather large bald spot.

Moron.

5 Likes

Move military installations elsewhere…

4 Likes

Louie…was wondering where you’d been on this …ha haha ah…issue.

1 Like