Discussion: Louie Gohmert 'Appalled' By US Military Exercise That Labels Texas 'Hostile'

If the President has a sense of humor, he will instruct the Pentagon to announce that Alaska has been added to Jade. Haven’t seen a good Wasilla Kardashian verbal word salad meltdown in months.

13 Likes

When I was a lad, My Dad introduced Mom and I to a German family, with whom we visited often. The time was post WWII.

The German husband walked with a very pronounced limp. As an ex-soldier in the Wehrmacht, he was lucky.

These BaggerCreeps loves them some combat.

How I wish that Gohmert could experience Stalingrad, 1942.

He may have lasted 25 seconds.

3 Likes

Late to the ship of fools Chicken Little or sailing your own? And STFU

2 Likes

So they “believe in the sanctity of the United States Constitution”. Which means they are for gun control per the 2nd Amendment: “…well-regulated militia…”. Not than any diligent reporter would ever point that out to the idiot.

5 Likes

I was wondering where Louie the derp meister was Fearanoia just isn’t complete w/o his comments.

Yes! Start the discussion on closing military bases in Texas, per their paranoia and watch’em squeal about THAT! We know we’ve entered the Kingdom of Krazy when Emperor Louie speaketh on the subject.

4 Likes

Originally, Texas Representative Louie Gohmert was going to call on the Mexican Army to intervene and to challenge all loyal Texans to rent cars and gather at the Mission near San Antonio, but rejected that as over the top. The uncertainty of the situation demands that I appear unflappable, he realized.

1 Like

Paddle faster

I hear banjos.

15 Likes

Or, better yet, a delegation of TV tough guys begging Putin to intervene…

1 Like

Texas must be so proud to have the most conspiracy theory politicians in the US.

4 Likes

I think we’ve just witnessed the invention of weapons grade derp.

9 Likes

Gohmert has also demanded Major League Baseball change their terminology, as the sexual connotations involved in 1st, 2nd and 3rd base are unfit for the ears of children and proper Christian women.

4 Likes

I agree with Rep. Gohmert. The following US Army Bases should move immediately to California, and take all of their communist, community-saving civilian jobs with them: Camp Bowie, Camp Bullis, Camp Mabry, Camp Stanley Storage Activity, Camp Swift, Camp Wolters (ARNG), Corpus Christi Army Depot, Fort Bliss, Fort Hood, Fort Sam Houston, part of Joint Base San Antonio, Brooke Army Medical Center, Martindale Army Airfield, Red River Army Depot.

23 Likes

I just did a quick search and you are correct. Wasilla Spice hasn’t dealt much derp since her foray to Iowa in January when she laid down 30 minutes of unintelligible verbage. It was too much to actually wade thru.

3 Likes

The military should just ignore all request for an explanation. Let these crazies become even crazier.

4 Likes

Texas became a state in 1845. So, since 1846.

6 Likes

Oh just wait until closer to the election. I believe we will reach unheard of levels of derp we cannot conceive of yet. Remember that it’s an article of faith for repubs to out do each other on a nearly daily basis.

4 Likes

Louie Gohmert: The Eleven of Derp

Nigel Tufnel: Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You’re on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you’re on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Marty DiBergi: I don’t know.

Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?

Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven.

Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.

Marty DiBergi: Why don’t you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

Nigel Tufnel: [pause] These go to eleven.

9 Likes

If the President has a perverse sense of humor, he’ll respond to a reporters question about this issue in Klingon.

11 Likes

Mr Gohmert should know that the rest of the country just looks at this kind of stuff as crazy.