Discussion: Longtime Duggar Ally Mike Huckabee Says He Never Supported Josh

Discussion for article #244166

Huckabee: Who is Kim Davis?

15 Likes

lying for Jesus: it’s the Huckabee way.

33 Likes

“and has gone forward to live a responsible and circumspect life as an adult is testament to his family’s authenticity and humility”

Multiple accounts on Ashley Madison? Frequenting strip bars? Paying strippers for sex and beating them up…and then paying them more money to stay quiet about it?

Its a testament to something, but I don’t think authenticity and humility mean what he thinks they mean. Nor do responsible and circumspect.

43 Likes

“…that doesn’t mean ‘unforgivable’…”
“…I love …their entire family…”

Soooo, what now?

2 Likes

Just another page out of the GOP playbook. Newt Gingrich in 2011: "Any ad which quotes what I said is a falsehood."

15 Likes

lies just like all those pictures from the liberal press… just lies I tell yah… as the nose grows and grows and grows…

Image result for pinocchio

2 Likes

Isn’t there something in the bible about bearing false witness. Here Huckabee is lying through his teeth and everybody knows it.

15 Likes

Longtime Duggar Ally Mike Huckabee Says He Never Supported Son Josh

Weasel-words Huck.
Cuz’ you propped-him-up rather skillfully when the press had him in their sights.

HeadlineFix:

Mike Huckabee Enables Pedophile To Live Free Of Persecution

Own it Huck.

jw1

8 Likes

Really huckster?

You were promoting their bible-thumping fundamentalist-zealotry that they live by though…that evidently coverups and condones sibling pediphilia.

5 Likes

I just realized that Josh looks like Huck’s son.

Weird.

EDIT: Not his other son, but another son.

2 Likes

Republicans lie, and demand you not point it out, and deny having lied at all.

***Trump via Twitter:***

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
December 28, 2015
***Wages in are country are too low***, good jobs are too few, and people have lost faith in our leaders.We need smart and strong leadership now!

Trump, Republican debate, November 10, 2015:

“Taxes too high, wages too high, we’re not going to be able to compete against the world. I hate to say it, but we have to leave [the minimum wage] the way it is. People have to go out, they have to work really hard and have to get into that upper stratum. But we cannot do this if we are going to compete with the rest of the world. We just can’t do it.”

6 Likes

You can use facts to prove anything you want.

4 Likes

Trump via Twitter:

Trump: Are you going to hold me responsible for tweets made by my intern?

Sure Huck. Deny him three times before the cock crows. Hypocrite!

10 Likes

wondering how the Huckster will spin things when one or two of the kids come out… statistically the odds are on their side…

2 Likes

Huckabee is a disgrace. Vindictive and dumb.

1 Like

“Who ya gonna believe—me, or yer lyin’ eyes?”

3 Likes

What an old fraud the Huckster is. Yes you did defend Josh…what you didn’t do is say molestation was a good thing. Period. You did however, excuse it as a youthful miscalculation. You try to have it both ways…a wily conservative politician and a preacher and you use whatever card you feel is necessary at the time. I certainly wouldn’t ever want to be your ‘friend’. You have no clue what they are.

9 Likes

Huckafuck, you’re doing it wrong. Haven’t you seen what your party has become? You need to amp up your positions with TRUMP brand truthiness. The correct response was: Of course I support Josh! Have you seen his sisters!?! If you don’t support Josh you’re a LOSER!

No wonder your candidacy is in the toilet.

3 Likes