Discussion: Lindsey Graham Drops Out Of 2016 Presidential Race

Discussion for article #244009

Insert requisite ‘He was still running?’ joke here…

12 Likes

Gives him more time to reminisce about those wonderful W. years…

Poor fella. He got dissed hard by the RNC. He definitely had the resume to deserve to be on the main stage, but being that his answer to every question was “Send in troops. NOW!!”, he wouldn’t have added much.

Still, he can probably lobby for a SecDef position better from the Senate than he can from the kiddie table.

10 Likes

Huge, very big, earth-shattering news, folks! It should move Jeb! up about a half of a percentage point. Don’t call it a come back!

8 Likes

He did it with a smile on his face! Everyone else was laughing too. At him.

4 Likes

At least he ran with a sense of humor.

3 Likes

“Another one bites the dust, another one bites the dust…”

Yeah, go home and clutch those pearls Lindsey whenever the President hits that airwaves to talk about how we will purse ISIS. Then, take off your pantyhose and enlist in the Army as a forward based rifleman and show us what a REAL Republican looks like. Yeah, that’s the ticket!

2 Likes

That’s the purpose of a joke.

His neo-conservativism has been taken up by all the other GOP candidates – except Paul. While Trump is also critical of Bush going into Iraq, I tend to think he’d bomb and send in the troops faster than any of them.

I wonder who his ten followers will support now?

4 Likes

Of course, he did seem like he was getting a bit teary eyed describing that big strapping young man protecting him on his latest trip, at the last debate.

Perhaps Lindsey met someone, and wants to take time to focus on…personal issues?

3 Likes

He can now spend more time with his female intern. Lindsey the hound dog.

Why now! Did his polling drop below his current 0.0%?

2 Likes

Graham: Now that I have dropped out, I fully support Trump in eradicating Iranians, Iraqis, Mexicans, Muslims etc from USA. We need to have a perpetual war against the enemy we create as we go along.

2 Likes

beat me to it–except, I wouldn’t have been joking. I actually forgot he was still in the race.

Rick Santorum surges to 13th place in New Hampshire!

8 Likes

if his campaign was an electron, suspending it would be jumping to a higher energy state.

2 Likes

There was a fairly recent poll: Which candidate have you forgotten is still running? Lindsey came in around 4th.

6 Likes

Lindsey sat by and silently cheered as the crazies took over the GOP and now he got to see first hand how the crazies feel about him. Its called karma Lindsey.

5 Likes

“we need to bomb some, and threaten to do so a lot more” is way too moderate,

1 Like