Discussion: Lewandowski: 'My Memory Has Been Refreshed' On Carter Page's Email

3 Likes

The Mueller Effect, increases memory by 10000000%

45 Likes

His prior answers were unequivocal.

10 Likes

He had to reboot the flashdrive in his brain .

4 Likes

Yeah sure. True, if a “low level volunteer” emails you about going to lunch…you may not remember. But when he says he’s going to Russia in the midst of a Presidential campaign…that should pique your curiosity at least a little. Don’t you think?

22 Likes

Exactly my first thought too: the more information coming out of Mueller’s the more “jogged” (“re-spun”) the memories of those involved.

I am certain someone is keeping detailed notes and putting them on a timeline. The slow, plodding march off the cliff.

8 Likes

The prospect of a prison sentence can be a “Road to Damascus” moment for ol’ Corey. Amazing, eh?

11 Likes

I can imagine what’s on Corey’s Private EMail Server.
Corey: “I’m too young to read, I just look at the pictures”.
The Internet is forever, chump.

3 Likes

“That statement is no longer operative”

8 Likes

“Road to Damascus”
Corey’s PR firm was “Avenue strategies”
He might be doing some “road” work, all right…

1 Like

Well, no — you have to remember, in the context of the campaign world – now, my memory has been refreshed — but to be clear, from what I understand and what I recall, that email was sent on June 19th of 2016, so about 18 months ago,” he said. “It also happened to be Father’s Day on a Sunday,

“And it had only been four and a half months since groundhog day.”

5 Likes

I believe Corey, don’t you? Bwaahahaha. Indictments for Christmas.

1 Like

“Refreshing one’s memory”, is that what they’re calling it now? Hmmm. Perjury leading to a jail term, the great motivator for “refreshed” memory.

14 Likes

I’m now waiting for some of these people associated with Donald’s campaign and Transition to say: The problem was that we were just totally incompetent. (not that it will keep them out of jail, where they can each write a book about their own independent incompetence).

7 Likes

Translation from the ‘FoxNewsSpeak’: “I’m standing here with my dick in my hand because I lied my fucking ass off!”

7 Likes

So, suddenly the word “volunteer” (i.e.: unpaid) is an indication of low-value, no-good hanger’s on. Let’s see…that would be Papadopoulus, Page, Bannon, Ivanka, Jared, Manafort, and others that don’t spring to my mind.

The truth is that when someone works for you for nothing, they intend to get something for it. I think even Sarah might have trouble explaining the difference between these various volunteers; are they all worthless twits, or is there a higherarchy of worthiness that only Sarah and Orangeman understand?

16 Likes

Corey Lewandowski’s memory at work.

Refresh doesn’t work when its still loading, Corey.

12 Likes

Can it be that it was all so simple then
Or has time rewritten every line
If we had the chance to do it all again, tell me, would we, could we
Mem’ries may be beautiful and yet
What’s too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget

17 Likes

Lee may be refreshed, but he still stinks.

That gif looks like one of my migraine auras, a scintillating scotomata.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available