Discussion: Lara Trump Makes Bizarre Attempt To Mock Dems For Wanting To Beat Trump In 2020

it’s always odd to me that attractive women - especially kimberly who was disney pretty, then get themselves distorted so they look like they came out of the same mold. And I write as someone who would register as a republican if they gave me plastic surgery as a signing bonus.

2 Likes

Rocks come in boxes.

Hammers come in bags.

But, hey, Lara Trump personifies ALL the variations on the theme!

Try this.

That Donald Trump is mentally ill, and is costing us a fortune.

Let me guess. In the 2020 election Donald will talk about all the great things he’s done, that he actually hasn’t or delays to start after the election.

Poor Laura!

She is so brainwashed and extremely stupid!

I agree with her. Inasmuch as I think we can’t know who will beat Trump and we should just pick whoever we think will make the best leader.

The common wisdom is that Biden has the best shot, but I can think of ~15 things real quick that are good attacks on Biden. No one knows who can beat Trump!

That’s a little bit sad isn’t it?” Lara Trump said on Fox News. “Shouldn’t you want someone that you think can run the country well, that’s gonna do the best job at being president, not just beat Donald Trump?

“Any Rational Adult for President - 2020”

1 Like

Hey, give the Democrats credit, they’re signing up more candidates as fast as they can!

2 Likes

She reminds me of Miss Teen South Carolina 2015.

Lara Trump, like everyone in the extended Trump family, is a dingbat, but I think what she said isn’t “bizarre” or even noteworthy, since some Democratic strategists are saying the same thing – that candidates need to have a message beyond just “beat Trump”. In terms of the poll, it’s absolutely correct of course – Trump is an incompetent and a danger to the U.S., and every single candidate in the Dem field would do a far better job, regardless of their priorities and promises, so what people want is simply Trump gone. Still, it’s reasonable politics to say “the other side doesn’t have ideas, they just want to win”.

Well, Eric and Lara certainly disprove the old adage that “opposites attract.”

3 Likes

Well, she is married to Eric and is this season’s Bachelorette.

The Democrats have a real asset in Lara Trump. What a brain-truster. Hope she is allowed to render her opinions frequently!

You mean like peanut butter, right?

1 Like

Hey, now don’t you go ruining peanut butter for me!

BTW, off topic, but Trump’s Gallup approval rating is down 4 points (46% to 42%) since the last run - sign things are starting to stick?..

peanut butter is delicious and nutritious, you can not say that about either of them

2 Likes

It’s the Igor Bogdanoff look, updated with a stronger jaw.

Almost robotic even.

1 Like

Even when she’s wearing slip-ons.

Butt end, on his head, like an old fashioned butter churn.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available