Discussion: Lara Trump Makes Bizarre Attempt To Mock Dems For Wanting To Beat Trump In 2020

I’m trying to imagine her and Eric’s conversations at dinner or elsewhere. As an aid, I’ve placed a McDonald’s ranch dressing packet across from a bottle of White-Out on my desk and I’m waiting for them to speak to one another. I’ll keep you posted.

24 Likes

The Trumps. They are all great gits, aren’t they?

7 Likes

In the last campaign she said they’d make it ok to say Merry Christmas again. what a joke

5 Likes

Not to mention most inanimate objects.

3 Likes

Laura: “So… about your dad’s tax returns, the ones where he lost a billion? Do you guys actually have any money, or have I been putting out for nothing?”

Eric: “Ummmmmmmm… whoops, there’s my phone, looks like it’s Dad calling, gotta take this, catch you later, honey!”

18 Likes

Someone please post this on Ms. Trump’s makeup table:

OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE DUMBER THAN THEY APPEAR

18 Likes

Now you have gone and said it.

1 Like

The logical conclusion of “Trumpian Evolution”

10 Likes

We need to get you to at least 10 likes so you can enjoy your post of a post receiving a “Nice Post” lol

11 Likes

Add a jar of Hellman’s mayonnaise and you’ve got the beginnings of a three-way Stephen Miller dreams about!

4 Likes

You forgot that yearly plastic surgery schedules would also be affected

8 Likes

All white?

I heard her voice on my car radio this morning. At first I was startled, then I was just sad.

Trump’s having a rally in my home town this coming Monday night, and she was telling people to make sure that they hurry up and get their tickets.

Gawd, I hate everyone in that family…everyone except for Barron. But give it another year or two, and I’ll hate him too.

4 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Yeah, especially when they have such lousy and abusive pimps like the Trump family and the GOP.

No fair, you’re being so mean by using vocabulary words that Trumpers don’t understand. You big meanie.

4 Likes

Why, it’s a waste of time since they have no self reflection in mirrors.

And the lies keep coming

NYT to have headline “Trump says…” in 3,2,1…

20 Likes

As if the indignity of having to listen to the quintessential dope Donnie was not enough…the added plethora of idiots and hangers on he drags along in tow is somehow even more excruciating to endure.

3 Likes

Are you talking about Lindsey?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available