Discussion: Lara Trump Makes Bizarre Attempt To Mock Dems For Wanting To Beat Trump In 2020

She’s gotta start throwing feces around — if Crime Daddy goes down, he’s gonna take Beavis, Butthead and LustObject with him. Also bank accounts will evaporate.

The moment Crime Daddy gets out of office, the handcuffs are coming. Perhaps even earlier.

So hurling insults trying to inflame the base and distract from the Flynn revelations, etc. is the only thing left.

The smell of fear is in the air.

32 Likes

51 Likes

I guess she forgot or never knew that Mitch McConnell’s stated position was to make Obama a one term president. Of course being married to a Trump requires a certain level of stupidity of which she seems to have met.

39 Likes

Lara Trump thinks she is intelligent, charming, and witty.

But here on the planet called Earth, Lara Trump is a fucking moron. She is the Kim Kardashian of Sarah Palins.

53 Likes

I think it’s sad when women sell themselves for money.

14 Likes

I think it is a little cruel to embarrass Ms.Trump by posting a picture of one of her intellectual superiors.

17 Likes

She’s a spokesmodel for the brand.

7 Likes

Usually they eventually get most of what you own and don’t have to sell you a damn thing in doing it.

1 Like

Dang, you beat me to it!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

(:joy::joy:)

She married Eric Trump. And we should listen to her opinions on anything why?

19 Likes

Clearly she’s not referring to House leadership.

2 Likes

“Shouldn’t you want someone that you think can run the country well, that’s gonna do the best job at being president, not just beat Donald Trump? "

“Doing the best job” is implicit in “beating Trump”.

24 Likes

They do this all the time, take exactly what they have been doing for years and tsk-tsk the Democrats for even thinking about it. Don’t they ever look in the mirror.

8 Likes

“Lara Trump Makes Bizarre Attempt To Mock Dems For Wanting To Beat Trump In 2020 Think”

FIFY

20 Likes

I think she should become sad when she looks in the mirror.
The amount of money wasted trying to be teen pretty failed.

7 Likes

I am hoping that you will feel more than a little bit sad in 2020, Lara, when we beat him and the real trials begin in earnest.

6 Likes

She’s even more worthless than Trump’s daughterwife.

6 Likes

She is missing the fact that pretty much any Dem candidate would run the country better than him…

15 Likes

A blind monkey making decisions by throwing darts at a wall would run the country better than him…

22 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available