Discussion: Krauthammer Tells Colleagues He Has Weeks To Live Due To Return Of Cancer

1 Like

Why couldn’t it be Hannity? or Rush?

10 Likes

Sounds like he has good health insurance…

36 Likes

I hope he spends his remaining time in comfort and at peace.

38 Likes

I will remember him for his part in bringing about today’s Regressive party. I haven’t missed his rants and don’t expect to going forward.

35 Likes

ā€œI leave this life with no regrets,ā€ he wrote.

The words of an arrogant psychopath.

30 Likes

I’ll refrain from any distasteful comments and say that while I disagreed with Mr. Krauthammer frequently, cancer is a horrible disease and I am sorry he had to suffer through it. I hope his final days are peaceful and comforting.

59 Likes

He was always known as Charles Crotch Hammer in our house, and I thought he was an arrogant, mean spirited SOB. That said, cancer sucks and I hope his final days are peaceful. If there is a Maker on the other side, Charles has some ā€˜splainin’ to do.

29 Likes

He, his family, and those who care about him have my sympathies. As do all who have suffered because of the agenda he pushed.

69 Likes

Meh…don’t be a Sadler, folks.

17 Likes

It’s a shame that people have to die horribly from cancer.

But, if someone has to, I’m glad it’s someone like Krauthammer.

7 Likes

I am sad that he has no regrets. Even Lee Atwater did better than that.

38 Likes

Sad. Very very sad. I rarely agreed with him but I always listened to him. God speed.

4 Likes

The only thing I hate about Charles Krauthammer more than simply being Charles Krauthammer is Charles Krauthammer having an awful death at cancer’s hands.

4 Likes

I think that’s what’s truly disturbing. People die of cancer all the time, and some of them have died needlessly because of the hateful agenda he gleefully supported. But he doesn’t regret that.

45 Likes

He has no regrets. I could google some quotes from him and show you why I despise this man.

How many people suffered because of his influence on politics? The destruction that he cheerlead. The blind arrogance. The intelligence of his mind, closed to the suffering his politics inflicted.

Fuck that guy.

22 Likes

You think Krauthammer has been much better? If you look at his quotes from the past I’d doubt if you would see much difference between the three of them.

6 Likes

Cancer doesn’t care if youre a good person or not. It kills you just the same.

11 Likes

He changed over time. If you heard him on a panel 30 years ago he’d occasionally say something pretty cogent. But he went down the rabbit hole with all the rest. He did draw the line at Trump, so there’s that. In the end we’re talking about a fellow human being facing oblivion. I’ve got a moment of empathy to spare.

48 Likes

I’d like be the kind of person that says this is sad news. But as I occasionally fail to meet my own personal expectations…

21 Likes