Discussion: Key GOPer 'Misspoke' When He Said Trump 'Right' To Ban Green Card Holders

I can’t recall a single day in his long career when “Tex” Sensenbrenner hasn’t been a major league asshole.

(Note: Never, ever, refer to him without mentioning the “Tex” bit – he hates that at least as much as Trump hates anybody referring to his stubby digits.)

5 Likes

“I’ll say yeah, it’s right.”

24 hours later…

“Oops, I misspoke…”

Sounds legit.

6 Likes

Babysteps, babysteps, every little step helps…

1 Like

Yes, in Republican-speak “misspoke” means “talking out of my ass”.

4 Likes

Shorter GOP Bootlicker: “My rubber stamp contained a typo, but it’s fixed now.”

12 Likes

Trump: I dont recall signing any executive order. Obama created this chaos and the liberal press is blaming me.

13 Likes

LOLOLOL. So when you step up in support of Trump, when Trump backtracks, you have to also.

5 Likes

How do we know green card holders wanting to re-enter the U.S. don’t pose a threat unless we waterboard them?

1 Like

Personally, I think the motherfucker belongs in a “maxi-padded” cell.
And I’m not being “Modess” about my feelings about him!
So watch your ass, Sensenbrenner, 'cause this fucking progressive is here to Play, Tex!

3 Likes

And also too, Jimmy Carter banned Iranians!!1!!!1!1!one!!!

1 Like

The new Olympic sport: GOP walkbacks…

9 Likes

Wasn’t that a semi-popular dance craze during the early '60s, The GOP Walkback? Not as popular as the Mashed Potato or the Watusi or the Swim or the Twist, but quite popular among pale people with no rhythm whatsoever.

4 Likes

It’s because they have no f**king clue what a Green Card is.

4 Likes

It’s what the enviromentalists play to get their point across, like that elusive “race card” or “woman card”.

1 Like

Looks like this guy was trying to toe the Trumpian party line, but got whipsawed by the sudden unpredictable changes in that party line, as administration spokespeople contradicted each other left and right, and the DHS itself flip-flopped several times on whether the order applies to Green Card holders.

Republicans trying to toe the party line under Trump are like helpless passengers in a bus, driven by a madman, that’s swerving all over the road. They’re bound to get battered as they tumble to and fro, desperately trying to keep their balance. Adding to the fun, this road features huge potholes, hairpin turns, and cliffs aplenty. Bon voyage!

9 Likes

The GOP are like people on the bus in the movie “Speed”, except the GOP and their Teabagger fuck supporters are screaming at Sandra Bullock, “SLOW DOWN! WHY ARE YOU IN SUCH A HURRY?!”

2 Likes

…'45 (ugggggghhhhhh) formed a new cabinet who write 'walkbacks ’ for miscreants who show a modicum of human-ess.

1 Like

Fuck this turd. He didn’t “misspeak” He was wrong. He was trying to toe the Trump line and failed to recognize the EO was at least unlawful as it applies to green card holders.

Just own up to your mistake. Admit it.

3 Likes

Wonder who goosed him. Koch brothers?

1 Like