Discussion: Just 6 Migrants Stopped At Southern Border In First Half Of FY18 Matched Watch List

Six in six months equates to about 12 per yr. So, this is why he needs a 5.6 billion dollar wall and a government shut down.

2 Likes

Except the country on the side where his face is painted. We must outbid Mexico for the right to point it away from us.

4 Likes

It would be a more effective deterrent than anything they’ve proposed thus far…

2 Likes

Nah…they brought the cantaloupes with them…in their calves.

Ah…but he actually needs a lot more for the wall…the 5.6 is just some kind of down payment.

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for a Reichstag fire moment for two years. I haven’t been worried about the fallout of such an event, as this administration has proven to be incompetent. If it weren’t for McConnell, the Trump swamp would have no victories worth mentioning.

3 Likes

If I remember catechism correctly, a Saint Lawrence Red.

2 Likes

Donnie has no need for verifiable facts or researched data.
All he needs to form the basis of his inane, irrational, compassionless policies are the talking points provided by FOX News pundits and the conspiracy theories provided by his Twitter followers.

1 Like

So Sarah was only off by 3994! See she wasn’t lying.Fuck you Chris Wallace…motherfucker!

1 Like

The pattern with Trump supporters seems to be initial doubt, short-term profit, disillusionment and striving for a soft landing. The GOP traitor-clowns seem to be figuring he’ll be out of their hair in Nov. 2020 but I’m pretty sure they’d ditch him sooner if need be. He seems to be careening toward that second thing at a headlong pace.

4 Likes

How about one of the Donner varietals.

1 Like

That’s right, only the stupid ones try that, hundreds of thousands more simply walk across where there are no walls. You do know what undocumented means don’t you?

And all six had the same name of Adolph Hitler.

Here’s lookin’ at you … kid —

Trump looks FOOLISH by shutting down the government.

Never before have I seen the executive branch invoke a government shutdown! Usually it’s the legislative body who have declared a government shutdown.

Who does that?

It’s all fun and games until mothers and children get tear-gassed.

The Repukes HAVE to make it sound good for Mr PRESIDUNCE .

I am looking forward to watch Trump go over the cliff tonight!

Who knows he may breakout in a “ I can’t get no respect”, rant!

1 Like

A modest proposal: Wouldn’t it be cheaper and more effective to announce a policy of paying people on the “watch list” to stay out of US? I imagine a payout system like Publishers Clearinghouse with novelty checks and all. How about a catchy name like “Watch List JACKPOT”? Or, offer a stipend in return for agreeing to stay out, forfeit if the person strayed into US. Set aside a couple hundred million and your watch list problem is permanently solved, you’re welcome!

1 Like

If it keeps Justin Bieber out, it’s worth considering,…,.,

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available