Discussion: Just 6 Migrants Stopped At Southern Border In First Half Of FY18 Matched Watch List

The kind with a television ministry?

Just spitballin’…

9 Likes

Is that a “hoard” now?

My goodness. Who says Republican’s aren’t progressive? They evidently believe in “verbal activism.”

1 Like

Before long, a spokesperson for Pence issued an amended statement on his behalf, saying: “In 2017 alone the U.S. apprehended on average between 10 suspected terrorists a day attempting to enter the country illegally.”

What the hell do they even mean by “between 10?”

Does it mean between the numbers represented by the digits of 10? If so, then that would be between 1 and 0.

10 Likes

I like Nancy’s suggestion of a beaded curtain. We could hire the North Koreans to paint his face on it. Everyone wins!

8 Likes

nice article Mr Shuham

7 Likes

No puppet! You’re the puppet!

Beyond 2+2=5. Now it’s 6=3755.
MAGA!

6 Likes

In case it’s escaped anyone’s attention, there’s no indication that those 6 people were apprehended somewhere out in the unwalled Sonoran Desert, either. They were stopped at the border, i.e., at regular ports of entry, where there are already plenty of walls and fences.

11 Likes

6 Likes

Well yes @karlsgems that’s lying for Jesus, what we have here is Pence and SHS lying to the American people for Trump. Now if Donnie wants to go through the trial, the sentencing to death, carrying his cross to Golgotha a.k.a Calvary, and rise up to (wherever) on the third day then do so Donnie, otherwise you and your staff are just plain bald faced liars.

6 Likes

And BAND-AIDs®!

5 Likes

And guards with guns.

2 Likes

They all lie, every day, all day, about everything. And idiots believe them. These Christians are 110% immoral pigs.

5 Likes

I would prefer to see him in front of a firing squad. Oops, I am bad.

1 Like

No they’re just plain stupid. They want so much to be wright=white+right, that they’ll swallow any hogwash Trump & Co. blather on about.

3 Likes

Another example showing that to be a Republican, or Republican-leaning, you are: a consummate asshole peddling the shit; an inveterate fool swallowing the shit; or some combination thereof. This covers 100% of Republicans, or Republican-leaners. Of course they all are other things too, like whiners. Some of them are even nice people – to a very circumscribed subset of others.

1 Like

Well that would be a modern take, but since Trump seems to be a regressive I suggest one these methods:
Stoning, with rocks not weed
Beheading
Grilled Alive, what wine do you serve with human flesh
Pressed, the condemned is placed face down on a sharp rock, a heavy board is placed on their back, and then a heavy weight on the board.
Hacked to death by children
Flayed, that’s wear we get our pound of flesh

I’m sure that there are many more interesting ways. I personally vote for banishment to a deserted island. Trump all alone with only himself and no phone.

1 Like

So how much is it going to cost the taxpayers, in the midst of a government shutdown, for trump to have a telegenic backdrop for his speech? Is his campaign going to be billed for it?

4 Likes

As God as my witness, I thought Trump would lie…

1 Like

And on the front page, a clip from MSNBC, demonstrating the depths of this lie. The president* says more than 3700, Nielsen says 3000; funny, but when i went to school, 6<3000…

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/Pk_1ZE7Rwcg Just insert the word 'lying where pappropriate…

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available