Discussion: John McCain Warns Against Trump Cozying Up To Vladimir Putin

1 Like

mccain no doubt remembers trump saying he was no hero…he may be useful for the democrats.
but…the real issue is who is correct about Putin?
most americans would be surprised to learn that Putin is thought very highly of…by his own people and by the people of the EU.

You are so full of it Troll.

5 Likes

Комрадь, я не верю вас о тем, что Европейскии уважают Путина. Пожалуйста, покажи доказ етого.

смотри.

7 Likes

“We should place as much faith in such statements as any other made by a former KGB agent who has plunged his country into tyranny, murdered his political opponents, invaded his neighbors, threatened America’s allies, and attempted to undermine America’s elections.”

So great. You knew the train taking us down the tracks to annhilation was about to leave the station, but decided to wait until it left to warn us?

10 Likes

Poor Johhny Mac
Your time is over.
Democrats lost respect
The Trumpers hate you

3 Likes

Fox News: we love Putin

1 Like

Trump: McCain is a loser. I will make sure he becomes a Democrat before end of this year.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Crimea is where again?

2 Likes

Third shelf in the freezer section of referigerator.

4 Likes

George W. Bush on Putin:

“I looked the man in the eye. I found him very straight-forward and trustworthy.”

John McCain:

“I looked into Mr. Putin’s eyes and I saw three things — a K and a G and a B.”

Poor Johnny.

His GOP presidents can’t even pass a high school civics class – let alone lead the Free World.

4 Likes

Gramps, you are too late. Trump and Putin are BFF’s.
Just look how Putin is following thru on the “let’s bomb the shit out of 'em” in Aleppo.

4 Likes

education is a wonderful thing…over 95% of the people of crimea voted to join russia…you think that is insignificant?
but thanks for affirming…why the american people are laughed at…world wide

I do not care about anything any supporter of HO has to say, and will not for the duration of this utterly corrupt, monumentally incompetent misadministration. Please read Masha Gessen’s article in the NYRB. I’m buying her book today. I may well wind up in jail, but I plan to follow her rules to the letter, esp. regarding outrage and refusal to compromise with any of this shit agenda proposed by HO, Repugs, and the minority that actually voted all of them into office. They are so far past deranged…

1 Like

poor john mccain…the one to prove that at some point genetics simply fail to be handed down.

1 Like

Uday, Qusay and Ivanka are much better examples of your genetic thesis.

1 Like

We are talking about Crimea right?

A separatist state that is now willing to accept Putin as a peacemaker.

Need to make sure

1 Like

When America has been at its greatest, it is when we have stood on the side those fighting tyranny. That is where we must stand again.

Last Tuesday would have been nice for the whole “fighting tyranny” dealio.

2 Likes

Oh Noes a Russian Putin commie sympathizer in our midst. It’s a good thing McCarthy ain’t around to investigate you

1 Like