Discussion: Joe The Plumber: 'Guns Are Mostly For Hunting Down Politicians'

Listening to Drainstopper Joe is like getting stock tips from your barber.

1 Like

What an awful, angry “man”. Just awful. I guess it’s hard when you’re as under endowed (in a couple of ways) as he is.

Can’t help but think that he’s been so vocal lately because he’s pushing for a show on Faux news. Wouldn’t that be a hoot?

1 Like

“An American hero, a great citizen of Ohio and my role model.”
said a dimwitted, dementia-riddled nutcase who might have been President now.___Just saying!

1 Like

‘Joe the Plumber’
Marbles McCain’s “other” gift to America.

1 Like

As my father would say: “What do you expect from a pig but a grunt?”

1 Like

Your dead kids don’t trump my Constitutional rights.

I suggest the NRA and the Republican Party start putting this on a bumper sticker; it should go over well for the depraved f*ckers going into 2016.

2 Likes

I could swear I asked this very same question just a couple of days ago, when TPM ran its first article of the week featuring some guy who calls himself Joe the Plumber despite not being a plumber and not being named Joe: We care about the opinion of this ignorant freeloading doofus because
 ?

TPM did not answer my question the first time. Sadly, that article took up space that could have been used to discuss far more important things, like belly button lint or the predilection of cats to lay down on anything flat, like newspaper, that you put on the floor.

1 Like

Joe is the perfect example of why “plumbers” should shut the f*ck up about socio-political items and events and stick to what they do best
ghost hunting.

1 Like

Personally, I’m all for hanging that statement around the neck of every like-minded member of the GOTP. Ask them specifically, on camera, “Does Mr. Martinez’ dead son trump Joe the Plumber’s Constitutional rights?”

5 Likes

So telling of the conservative movement

Exactly my point!

Would that Joe would go back to a respectable profession, such as plumbing. Punditizing is not his forté.

Remember, he got screwed by background checks. He at least has that cross to bear.

1 Like

‘Hunting politicians’

Gimme a break. The only thing THIS guy’s ever hunted has been the TV remote.

1 Like

Too bad that more gun-diddlers and ammo-nuzzlers like “Joe” can’t be just a tad more literal when shooting their mouths off.

Totally agree with Joe the Plumber, guns are for hunting politicians, . . . especially since he ran for Congress and is therefore a politician. Is it open season yet, LOL.

1 Like

Joe the Bald is probably one of those guys who thinks just because he can hit a stationary piece of paper that doesn’t shoot back, he’s one mean hombre.

The man, and I use the term in the most charitable way, doesn’t have the mental capacity to either respectful or thoughtful.

I disagree with notJoe the notPlumber to the extent that I don’t honestly think that guns are for hunting down politicians.

But it’s probably a truism at this point that we’re not going to get gun control in this country until the billionaire conservatives who fund the Republican Party are the ones getting shot.

3 Likes

He’s all asscrack, no plumber.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available