Discussion: Joe The Plumber: 'Guns Are Mostly For Hunting Down Politicians'

Discussion for article #223313

a) If you’re supposedly one of the ‘good guys’, Joe, why would you be afraid of background checks?

b) Isn’t your ten seconds of fame up yet?

35 Likes

““Google ‘Hitler, Mao, Kim Jung Il, Castro, Stalin’ just for starters.””

…and Obama too, right Joe?

9 Likes

This will not end well for Joe.

24 Likes

When did Clueless Joe ever try being respectful? I must have missed that.

17 Likes

I can smell the ignorance and Axe Body Spray from here…

12 Likes

If all women carries Glocks, that would not stop rapes. It would merely mean that all the potential rapists, knowing their victims all carried Glocks, would bring their own Glocks too.

Yes, let us google Hitler. The gun that took him out in the end was his own.
Let us Google Mao. Died of old age in his bed. Guns rather spectacularly failed to do anything about him.

Stalin? Same thing.

Castro? Same thing.

Kim? Same thing

23 Likes

Joe the Dumber is following Palin’s lead.

He’s that starved for attention.

18 Likes

Joe the Plumbum.

3 Likes

“Guns are mostly for hunting down politicians”

Tell it to Gabby Giffords – from a safe distance,

Not Joe not the Plumber is coming very close to violating 18 USC 115. One cannot threaten government officials with impunity. See Crimes of Violence Committed Against Federal Officials or Employees: A Brief Overview of Federal Criminal Law

32 Likes

“Google ‘Hitler, Mao, Kim Jung Il, Castro, Stalin’ just for starters.”

And then Google ‘Lincoln’ and ‘Kennedy’ just for fun.

20 Likes

Dear Repug Friends,
Congrats. He’s all yours.
Har har har,
Ugg

46 Likes

This man needs to be slapped – preferably with the business end of a cast-iron frying pan. His first bit of blather was bad enough, but this is just beyond the pale.

Oh, and to the troll who I smacked down after he “informed me” that “Stalin’s Russia had a militia, too”: See what I mean about “You lose”?

11 Likes

Obviously clueless about the purpose of Memorial Day and the freedoms the Armed Services are meant to protect. And now he wants to replace hunting blonds with hunting politicians. Yes, the Far Right is losing any credibility of being patriots and US citizens and it’s sad and ugly.

12 Likes

Yeah, don’t worry. This guy is probably as much a ‘hunter’ as he is a plumber.

14 Likes

Ah but to many of the like-minded Lincoln proves Joe’s point. He was the dictator who invaded the South, took their liberty (and property), and imposed central government on the formerly free states. Sic semper tyrannis, shouted Booth after shooting the president in the back of the head. Guns are not a means of preserving democracy, they are a means of allowing disturbed individuals or groups to subvert democracy and overrule the will of the people.

20 Likes

Drones are mostly for hunting down terrorists. The kind that want to kill American politicians.

1 Like

He’s just saying that because he lost in 2012.

Otherwise, he’d be proudly wearing a target on his back.

right Joe?

Right?

8 Likes

Guns would be better used to save us from the goddamn would be plumber who wants to kill democracy.

1 Like

Joe the Dumber.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available