Discussion: Jeb Spox Tweets That 'Comebacks Take Time' And Then Gets Trolled

Discussion for article #242427

1 Like

“it seems very cruel that anyone would keep polling Jeb after his campaign ended. Godspeed”

I think I have to follow this guy on Twitter now… I think he wins.

23 Likes

Poppy thinks Twitter is a yellow bird being stalked by Sylvester the Cat…

5 Likes

Next up-- ToeNails before breakfast…

6 Likes

Well, that helps to explain the fungus.

2 Likes

dont think it should be surprising that they are going to be bad for Jeb given negative info-flow

Next time someone accuses you of being very bad at some task you're performing say
 ***"Nah, you're misinformed due to some negative info-flow."***
10 Likes

Telling the donors that isn’t working…they are very publicly jumping ship. So, they are trying to convince the media not to report on his disintegrating poll standings so the donors don’t hear about them?

Yeah, that will totally work AND inspire confidence and trust.

6 Likes

Those spox tweets are as delicious as Jeb!s nails.

1 Like

Jeb’s team, proving that you can’t fix stupid.

4 Likes

Now we know where “Baghdad Bob” ended up.
Working for the JEB! Campaign.

8 Likes

Just wait till 2017 comes around. Those polls will improve greatly.

5 Likes

I keep saying… Jeb! is now in the “scorn” stage, when everybody is laughing at them and thats is terminal… no recovering from there

5 Likes

Yeah seriously. This is what losing political campaigns typically do – to make it widely known that they don’t know what they are doing.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s my imagination when I say that Jeb! is looking a little ragged around the edges of late, and I mean it literally. Skin tone is splotchy, hair a mess … a reflection of his inner “nail eating” self?

3 Likes

“D’oh!”

Nothing else needs be said.

1 Like

Hey, don’t count the Mets out! There’s still games 6 and 7!

17 Likes

His campaign isn’t on life support. The donors pulled the plug after the last debate. His organs and staff and ground people are being harvested by Rubio’s team as we speak.

2 Likes

I think Michael Schiavo should hold a press conference calling for pulling the plug on the Bush campaign since it is obviously brain dead and can never be revived.

12 Likes

Obviously Jeb! hires people at least as smart as he is.

2 Likes

Poppy Bush is not pleased…

1 Like